Ferrari GTO

collease

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Managed to find the bloke whos car it was and it turned out ot be the owner of the company grin.gif (never met him befor) He let me have a drive round the block my god its nice jump.gifjump.gif. bowdown.gif so glad he let me have a go. Tan leather and so comfortable. Quick as anything compared to the golf. Gear change smooth and steering is very crisp and responsive not that i tried messing about with it to much after my last few weeks. Im going to be dreaming of this car for ages now. Did think i might take it home and get the train back FIREdevil.gif. Thought he might miss it though. You dont half get some looks in it i mean from everyone i even had an old bloke knock on the window and say nice car at the traffic lights. WELL IMPRESSED WITH IT. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The 250 GTO is at the top of my best looking cars of all time list. Ahead of the Miura, and by some margin IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we sure it's a 250 and not a 288?

Although nothing has been said about it being a left hooker so I'll go back to lurkdom.... grin.gifbike.thumb.gif

No it is a 250 GTO not a 288 and im 25 but its insured through the company like all his cars. He has loads of nice things that i wish he would bring up here once in a while. Why is there noone around with a camera phone when you need one. there all out mad.gif Its absolutly mint not a scratch on it inside or out. As for him being easy going i think he would have killed me LITTERALY if anything had happened hence why it was a short blast not my usual be back in half an hour routine.

[ QUOTE ]

you wont believe this but i found a phone now i cant get them up loaded on to the computer im beging to think my bad luck has transfered from cars to everything else now. WORK DAM YOU

[/ QUOTE ]

Send them by email from the phone to your email account, then make sure they're in jpeg format, then upload!

Easy! 169144-ok.gif

BELIEVE ME its real. He has got other ones that he has driven to other offices befor. E-type not sure what one aston DB6 Lambo countach not great but a laugh to look at. Got two other ferrari's ones a dino (i think) not totally sure about the other one office rumer mill and all. got an old porsche 911 and two SLK's.

Some info on the 250 GTO. They are fetching up to $15.000.000 (that's fifteen million dollars). Insurance Co's must have a few demands to cover it (you should read their requirements to get a simple Harley Davidson insured, let alone a car like this). And what's insurance if you can't buy a replacement anymore?

I'd really like to meet the guy who hands over the keys to an employee he's never met before... Maybe he'll lend it to me for the weekend. grin.gif

Chances of this happening must be smaller than winning the lottery.

[ QUOTE ]

BELIEVE ME its real. He has got other ones that he has driven to other offices befor. E-type not sure what one aston DB6 Lambo countach not great but a laugh to look at. Got two other ferrari's ones a dino (i think) not totally sure about the other one office rumer mill and all. got an old porsche 911 and two SLK's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you'd never met him before... confused.gif

Any chance of some pics then? laugh.gif