Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
collease

Ferrari GTO

96 posts in this topic

first time i have met him today hence not knowing who he was but my office have always gone on about how he has a large collection of nice cars. Just sorting out the conection to the computer as the fecker whos phone i knicked forgot to tell me it dont send picture messages so couldnt even send them to mills. Sorry for this guys i will get them up if it takes me a fecking year.

Sure its not a 288 GTO?

Sounds more feasible....

One day, Kermit the frog found a web site and thought he'd try and bolster his ego.

Come on, some one else join in with the next installment?

been doing a bit of digging (asked the company secretary)asked what the insurance says about it being on the road and its not supposed to be. its insured but its only supposed to be driven for 1000 miles each year and its already done that. So if i had had an accident i would have been uninsured. F**K me i would have been in serious dung.gif if anything had happened.

[ QUOTE ]

been doing a bit of digging (asked the company secretary)asked what the insurance says about it being on the road and its not supposed to be. its insured but its only supposed to be driven for 1000 miles each year and its already done that. So if i had had an accident i would have been uninsured. F**K me i would have been in serious dung.gif if anything had happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

SPericani2.gif

Guys do you honestly think if i was going to boost my ego i would have pick one of the most easaly recognizable cars and one of the most exspensive cars to lie about come off it i might be stupid about cars but im not that thick.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

collease crashes car: a smilie story.

fekr.giffekr.giffekr.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gif

smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif then has to resort to 123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif for money to pay back boss, who is still SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIF however, collease isnt quick enough so openfire.gifopenfire.gifopenfire.gifopenfire.gifopenfire.gif

Col, what was the registration number of the car?

We'll be able to find out exactly what model it is from that.

How's those photos coming on? smile.gif

(Amazed at camera phone that can't send photos, what's the point of that then...? confused.gif)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd have been in the crap anyway because the chances of anyone getting a 250 GTO insured for Any Driver would be somewhere between 0 and -1 I'd imagine.

Col, what was the leather on the steering wheel like because they were notorious for rubbing badly and coming away. How did you find the offset speedo next to the revs counter too? Bit 911-ish in the order of instruments aren't they?

[ QUOTE ]

did you just post that in the vectra thread Mrme???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. smashfreakB.gif

Ah, here we go. Apparently someone in the office next door took a snapshot... grin.gif

250_20041011_001.jpg

Collese

E-mail the pictures to tyresmoke (at) ntlworld.com and I'll post them up for you 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Collese

E-mail the pictures to tyresmoke (at) ntlworld.com and I'll post them up for you 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

I'm guessing now that his email system will fail will it not 169144-ok.gif

Ok, if you can put them on CD/Floppy etc. and snail mail them to me I'm more than happy to host.

dung.gif

Collese or whatever your feckin handle is......me thinks you are pulling our collective plonkers!!! Get the pictures posted or leave the building. buttcheeks.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Collese or whatever your feckin handle is......me thinks you are pulling our collective plonkers!!! Get the pictures posted or leave the building. buttcheeks.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You think EEK2.GIF

yelrotflmao.gif169144-ok.gif

If its a 250 GTO then someone I know will have heard of it, he runs the UK Fezza register.