Wheel wax

Bushy

the competition picks up!

So if you worry on mking a loss on small orders how can you offer this so cheaply?

Come on Bushy you need to stop giving everyone the hard line you make no money on this, as a reseller I'd expect you to be getting at least 20-40% discount from meguiars in the first place!

Deal with who you like Jim, just don't come here slagging Bushy off when he doesn't deserve it. He's got a lot of mates here who appreciate what he does. As a tub of wheel wax will probably last me my whole lifetime I don't mind if the price reflects this a bit and I'll buy it from Bushy thanks, because whenever I've ordered it from him he's made it easy for me and it arrived on time.

And it looks like this slagging off of Bushy is simply a poorly vailed advert for JohnnyTSport. sportifs2.gif

I thought I would put my 10 pence worth in too as it seems to involve me….

I would just like to reiterate what Gaunty says “Deal with who you want” apart from Clean and Shiny and Extreme Car Care there are lots of other Meguiars dealers out there…..

Whilst Meguiars may offer a trade discount it is the cost of posting which kills the profit. If you go to Meguiars site you will see they even charge posting which Bushy and I don’t.

Jim, I thought I would also point out to you that Wheel Wax is not a Meguiars product It comes in a small pot (I have some myself) and would fit in a small jiffy bag which means posting isnt going to be much compared with Meguiars orders which means he can give a bigger dicount if he sees fit!!

As far as im concerned Tyresmoke is Bushy’s Domain and I never asked for any of this publicity and I would certainly never try to advertise here!!

[ QUOTE ]

And it looks like this slagging off of Bushy is simply a poorly vailed advert for JohnnyTSport. sportifs2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not slagged Bushy off! Its cetainly not the type of advertising that I condone.

Have never brought anything from either Bushy or Johnny Tsport i can not comment on there service and price. If u ask me JimS3 is just s**t stirring FIREdevil.gif and trying to start up a price war so he can get some more money off and possible put one of them out of the picture, and am not going to pay any attention to the stuff he is saying and just go by word of mouth.

There thats my two cents worth grin.gif

Graham

Oh dear Oh dear OH DEAR

Johnny is a good guy, shame he didnt tell me what he was doing but life goes on, people find it hard to admit things to people. BUt I try to be an approachable guy

I have spoken to John and told him the same

Guys, it aint worth getting all worked up about

As he says he hasnt tried to advertise here and thats fine with me

Glad I can put my prices up by 5% though, LOL

Lets get it straight here

I get 20-40% discount from Meguiars. On the average order (which is £23.70 BTW) carriage costs £4.58, work it out yourself

I have only claimed to make an average 10% profit, at meets I try to charge slightly less so people get the benefit of no postage, as well as I. Ok on large orders the proft isnt eaten by postage and packing but they are few and far between

You also need to realise I hold about £1500 - 2000 of stock and it cost around £2000 to set up the web site

I reckon it will take 18 months to break even

Is it worth it, maybe not??????

Well I think so as we all gain benefit, the orignal reason for doing it, at least we save the postage that Meguiars charge. In addition I really believe it is a good value for money product, very good results at a fraction of the cost of Zymol, it may or may not last as long as zymol but it is so much cheaper

I hope people here still continue to purchase from me as it then makes it worth while

Obviously if sales dry up I can sell my stock to John

I wish him all the best in his venture and he has a slight edge in that he has an easier distribution service as that is used for his day to day works

Lets just get over it, I have. John and I have spoken and met with no fighting or bad words. So lets just move on and ignore Jim who seems to have a gripe with me over soemthing.

If he has then let him contact me privately or publically to resolve these issues

Thanks for your support

Bushy

Ok the reason I have done this special offer is that wheelwax RRP is £19.99

I offer it as standard at £16.99 on my site

However with the recent importer changing hands I bought 100 tubs at a discounted price and therefore can pass on discounted rates to you guys

In addition as john points out the product is not Meguiars

Meguiars has set discounts and to be competitiive both John and I offer free postage

I hope people will still order some, and as far as I know John dooesnt sell Wheelwax as that would be an insult, however he has bought some from me for his own use

Cheers for your support

Bushy

And I would like to say Wheel Wax Rocks!! My T Sport wheels are really really shiny after using it, I also only need to clean my wheels with water once a week rather than having to get down and scrub them!!

So apply wheel wax and once a week you will have time for a beerchug.gif with the time you save not having to scrub wheels !

Buy it now wink.gif Cheers Bushy!

Regards,