A female related problem similar to malagus'

beez

That's right, I've just spent a holiday with her and I totally dig her. Only she's not polish, nor is she underage. She is, however, the eldest daughter of my dad's girlfriend's, which makes things really dodgey.

We have a slight history. Last year on holiday with the same lot of people me and her kind of...did things that I felt we shouldn't have, given that we're more or less (but not quite) step siblings.

But this year I was faced with the same feelings that made me partake in those actions the year before but I still can't decide if it's just weird liking my kind of step sister, or whether it's fine and in fact not incest-like. Anyway, this year she was all hung up over some guy back here in Grimsby who she's now the proud girlfriend of.

It was quite hard keeping quiet about it, especially as she spent about an hour or more every night of the holiday talking to this guy and I was sleeping less than 10 feet away from her.

I think something that made it more annoying was that she's going into this relationship completely naively, because he's such a blatant bullsh1tter. Her mum doesn't really like the guy, my dad shouted 'pi55 off you w4nker' over the phone to him one evening and her younger sister can tell he's bullsh1tting all round. Apparently he won £9k street racing the other week - in a 206 with an induction kit! He has 7 mobiles (why?) and he makes £1000 a week...doing what? No one knows that part. Everyone on the holidays guess was that he deals drugs.

Anyway, I decided halfway through the holiday not to let it get to me and was doing alright till the journey home when she leaned onto me and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep. I felt so much lust, then about 2 and a half hours later her phone rang. Yeah, our street racer friend was phoning for a chat, only her mum took her phone off her and hung it up after 10 minutes. Then the lass didn't return to my arms. I felt gutted.

And that feeling's stayed since.

[ QUOTE ]

Apparently he won £9k street racing the other week - in a 206 with an induction kit! He has 7 mobiles (why?) and he makes £1000 a week...doing what? No one knows that part. Everyone on the holidays guess was that he deals drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you get to that bit, it`d be easy to say "you think bad of him cos of how you feel about her", but maybe not. 7 phones? That`s slightly overkill, even with the way a dealer would operate... and with the sort of money it sounds like he is getting I`d be inclined to agree that drugs could be a probably source of income.

Umm... was there a question in your post? If so I missed it, which is why I haven't answered it! smile.gif

I did tell you how things were turning out with my mates sister. I said she's not interested. I'm not sure if the one and only reason she's not interested is because I'm moving to fecking Leeds though.

Meanwhile, the holiday was alright, but I got bored of being burnt and spending all day every day on the beach quite quickly. It was more the company I enjoyed I think (and I don't just mean that particular lass - but everyone there).

And as for considering me a sibling, that surely can't be true. A couple of weeks before we went away she was asking me if I would be in the mood for some more 'holiday fun' (basically the same as we did last year. I decided it should have just been 'holiday fun' because last year I felt the situation was a bit weird. However, this year we switched roles, rather annoyingly. Last year she wanted more than just this 'holiday fun').

The only thing that stopped that was about 5 days before we went away she met chav street racer drug dealer 7 mobiles boy and she was dead into him - now with him.

[ QUOTE ]

That's right, I've just spent a holiday with her and I totally dig her. Only she's not polish, nor is she underage. She is, however, the eldest daughter of my dad's girlfriend's, which makes things really dodgey.

We have a slight history. Last year on holiday with the same lot of people me and her kind of...did things that I felt we shouldn't have, given that we're more or less (but not quite) step siblings.

But this year I was faced with the same feelings that made me partake in those actions the year before but I still can't decide if it's just weird liking my kind of step sister, or whether it's fine and in fact not incest-like. Anyway, this year she was all hung up over some guy back here in Grimsby who she's now the proud girlfriend of.

It was quite hard keeping quiet about it, especially as she spent about an hour or more every night of the holiday talking to this guy and I was sleeping less than 10 feet away from her.

I think something that made it more annoying was that she's going into this relationship completely naively, because he's such a blatant bullsh1tter. Her mum doesn't really like the guy, my dad shouted 'pi55 off you w4nker' over the phone to him one evening and her younger sister can tell he's bullsh1tting all round. Apparently he won £9k street racing the other week - in a 206 with an induction kit! He has 7 mobiles (why?) and he makes £1000 a week...doing what? No one knows that part. Everyone on the holidays guess was that he deals drugs.

Anyway, I decided halfway through the holiday not to let it get to me and was doing alright till the journey home when she leaned onto me and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep. I felt so much lust, then about 2 and a half hours later her phone rang. Yeah, our street racer friend was phoning for a chat, only her mum took her phone off her and hung it up after 10 minutes. Then the lass didn't return to my arms. I felt gutted.

And that feeling's stayed since.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incest....you know what they say Beez? Keep it in the family!!! 123576-assfeck.gif

[ QUOTE ]

As for proper step siblings - we're not, so it doesn't matter.

But fair enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif doesn't matter dude - if you go ahead with it people will stop in the street, point at you both and call you names. Oh, and your kids will have very low IQ's jump.gif

Incest is a game for all the family. steer clear - not the best thing to do, as it might ruin your friendship, an make things v.awkward.

oh BTW, talking of my problem, Turns out that she might fancy me after all! w00t!. Back to the dilemma agian. I suppose. If i could make £9k street racing, I know I couldn't make that in a pug.