Buying from select at discount prices

jason_s

********************UPDATE*************************

right apparently my car is being held by the factory as they're trying to get the new Veyron engine into it!..... ZZZ.gif

Anyway, The factory won't and haven't invoiced VW UK for the car, so it's not moved. 3 weeks after it was built and it's still being held in the same bloody factory carpark... WTF! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

The annoying thing is, everyone is on my side and powerless to do anything!

Where's Churchill when you need him! sportifs2.gif

nearly as crazy as all those fans in tents, queing up outside my window to see Madonna! beerchug.gif

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol.gif no no no, My window overlooks the Camden Palace (KOKO Club)

She's performing there live tonight, watch it on the news - their filming off our roof as we speak!

The whole street is alive with glitter balls! It's funny- The tramps and Wine'os think they've finally passed to the other side grin.gif

well I've spoken to Shaun also, and he has said 26th at the latest. I think he told you the last possible time Scott so that he can be absolutely sure, with you getting flights etc.

I'm hoping for thursday or friday. if I get there before you Scott I'll be sure to ease your last minute nerves with some pictures. I've the week off work next week - it's going to be TORTURE!!!!

just organised my insurance policy, and the feckers have charged me more for having soundpack upgrade!!! went up about £80! sportifs2.gifsportifs2.gif They even tried to charge me more for my armrest and cupholders!! openfire.gifopenfire.gif

Anyway, in answer to the questsions, yes I would recommend them (at this stage) as the money I saved was considerable, they quoted months less than any dealer I spoke to, and I don't see that there was ever much risk involved. All I've lost is a year's warranty, which I can buy anyway.

it's going to be a long 10 days!

WooHoo, not too long to wait! ECLIPSe.gif Im not taking time off before, I'll be better at work to keep my mind off it. Its fair enough Shaun giving me last date, if its ready before thats no prob, but if I got there and it wasn't ready it'd be a headache.

Bad news about your insurance frown.gif

perhaps it's only when we use it - because Select forgot to mention we want RHD cars smile.gif

see it happens to me too ECLIPSe.gif

after my initial high that I know when my car is arriving, I'm now wondering how the hell I'm going to cope for another week and a half! grrrrr. coffee.gif It's better knowing I'm not alone!