Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
max_b

.... BMW 320 CD M SPORT COUPE ....

25 posts in this topic

a change of plan had taken the car off sale its now back on sale at a reduced price

518700-38a.JPG

late 53 reg - facelift model (latest shape with led lights etc)

2.0td 150 bhp - 45mpg+

'csl' Silver-Grey - best colour imo!

Full Black Leather Sports interior with Black Cube Aluminium Inlays (no cheap wood look-a-like stuff!)

Full BMW MotorSPORT Specification - all M-Tec trim parts/kit

18" MV2 alloys

BMW 6 cd/tape/tuner

Armrest

Extra Rear Airbags

Cruise Control, Climate Control, Parking Sensors etc, etc

Remote Central Locking Alarm/Immobilisor

BMW mats

Fully Inclusive 5 Year/60,000 miles servicing/maintenance pack - includes things like brakes and wipers!

Full BMW Service History - just turned 25k (nicely run in!)

Superb car with economy, looks and performance

One of the best examples you will find of this vehicle...

priced to sell @ £20,300

169144-ok.gif

post-579-1379143219_thumb.jpg

now at the bargain price of

£19,995

need the space on the drive!

ECLIPSe.gif

Just shows the state of the car market at the moment if no-one is biting on your car at that price. I think that is a cracking bargain!!

[ QUOTE ]

Just shows the state of the car market at the moment if no-one is biting on your car at that price. I think that is a cracking bargain!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you right, car market is very slow at the moment, feel confident that the first person to see will buy, just got to wait for that first person!! jump.gif

I don't mean to offend and indeed I think you should hold out for the price you want because the car looks very good - but...

There is a 330d Coupe with a fairly high spec and less miles on Autotrader right now for £19k. There are a good few other cars on there too that are much lower priced with similar specs.

I've been on the phone to my local dealer this morning too enquiring about an accessory I was interested in and I ran the brief details of your car past the salesman I deal with. He looked it up and said they'd probably take such a car at an SIV of £16,500 and that seems very low to me but he indicated that the Coupe market for 320d's is very very dry at the moment. It was of interest to me because my wife has a 54 plate 320d Saloon and we've been thinking of changing it. He said they'd retail a Coupe of that spec and mileage out at £19,995 - so by comparison to dealers it may look very expensive to a potential private buyer.

That said, as I mentioned earlier, I'm all for holding out for the price you want. Have you though of part exchanging it instead though because he also mentioned book values are continuing to fall more than normal on a monthly basis because of the new model and the Coupe coming out in 2006.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't mean to offend and indeed I think you should hold out for the price you want because the car looks very good - but...

There is a 330d Coupe with a fairly high spec and less miles on Autotrader right now for £19k. There are a good few other cars on there too that are much lower priced with similar specs.

I've been on the phone to my local dealer this morning too enquiring about an accessory I was interested in and I ran the brief details of your car past the salesman I deal with. He looked it up and said they'd probably take such a car at an SIV of £16,500 and that seems very low to me but he indicated that the Coupe market for 320d's is very very dry at the moment. It was of interest to me because my wife has a 54 plate 320d Saloon and we've been thinking of changing it. He said they'd retail a Coupe of that spec and mileage out at £19,995 - so by comparison to dealers it may look very expensive to a potential private buyer.

That said, as I mentioned earlier, I'm all for holding out for the price you want. Have you though of part exchanging it instead though because he also mentioned book values are continuing to fall more than normal on a monthly basis because of the new model and the Coupe coming out in 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]

MrMe, boy does your stealer and some people talk $hit, I have been watching 320/330 CD SPORT prices very carefully over the last few weeks and the cheapest i have seen a 330 CD SPORT for has been £23k EEK2.GIF so if you can post me a link for the 330CD Sport car with more spec, less miles at 19k it would be appreciated as I see a profit to be made in that car! laugh.gif

re my car, my local bmw stealer offered me 18.5k without even looking at it, telling me that the colour and sensible spec i have, would see it straight on the forecourt at £22/22.5k.....i cant see why your dealer would sell would price my car at £19,995, when all, bar 2 cars(possibly on 90 day turnaround) are in the 22k mark on the BMW UK site

I get the impression that there may be some confusion with the your dealer thinking my car being a SE spec model or it being a Saloon, which i could see at the prices you mentioned but a CD Sport? NONO3.GIF

What i will say is though when i'm looking to buy my next BMW, it will be through your dealer for the prices and deals they seem to do jump.gif

Max

btw it takes a lot more than car pricing to offend me the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the fingers? I made it clear I was not trying to offend and also that my comments only came about because my wife has a 320d SE Saloon that we'd been thinking of changing so it's not as if they were said for the sake of it!!!!

You're right that the car wasn't the Sport - it was indeed the SE so yes that does of course make a difference.

As I said, no offence was intended but I think you need to take a chill pill. I do hope you get the money you want for the car too and I also said I thought you should hold out for it.

I can't see what caused the sarcastic retort frankly. confused.gif If you re-read my post you'll see every part of it was made in the best of faith.

Good luck with selling it.

Incidentally, presumably the two you refer to, there are 2 x 320d M Sport Coupe's on BMW's website at £20,495 and £20,950 with full leather. One has done 25k, the other 20k, and the higher priced one is a 2004 car. One is the same colour as yours too. Whether they're on 90 day turnaround or not - the price is the price to a customer. Your spec is higher mind you and the all inclusive servicing is without doubt a good selling point if it's the 5 year fully inclusive pack.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the fingers?

[/ QUOTE ]

MrMe, worry not, I was only jesting, I couldn't resist the temptation not to use it, have been itching for ages to find an excuse!! (plus if you look closely enough the face is actually winking whilst smiling!!) the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

max beerchug.gif

I do mean to offend......

Way way overpriced. Your looking at £16750 absolute tops trade in with that sort of mileage. And we all know what shite BMW dealers are at trade in values. The car is 2 years old!

If your dealers offered you £18500 I'd snap their hand off, sounds almost too good to be true.

http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/script...&mileage=25

smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either that's a typo or, for someone with only 45 posts who doesn't know Max, that's feckin' rude.

[ QUOTE ]

Way way overpriced. Your looking at £16750 absolute tops trade in with that sort of mileage. And we all know what shite BMW dealers are at trade in values. The car is 2 years old!

If your dealers offered you £18500 I'd snap their hand off, sounds almost too good to be true.

http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/script...&mileage=25

smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you direct your rudeness else where, there is no need for comments like that..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif well go somewhere else then.....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No need for that at all.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wizkid, I would say quite simply say the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif (keeping on the theme of this thread!) - I suggest you spend a bit more time on this forum before you come along and try and 'offend' existing users as to the price of things for sale

for your information and others, my 'way way overpriced' car sold to the first person that came to see it, at the beginning of the week, without any hesitation on price asked

ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

sold to the first person that came to see it, at the beginning of the week, without any hesitation on price asked

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent news Max, pleased to hear it. 169144-ok.gif

So what now? cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

sold to the first person that came to see it, at the beginning of the week, without any hesitation on price asked

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent news Max, pleased to hear it. 169144-ok.gif

So what now? cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicely done Max old chap 169144-ok.gif

MrMe - the jammy git got a blinding deal on an S2000 and is now terrorising our neighbourhoods traffic islands getting back end out 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

MrMe - the jammy git got a blinding deal on an S2000 and is now terrorising our neighbourhoods traffic islands getting back end out 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo, I know someone who has just wrecked theirs! They pulled out of a junction in the wet a few weeks ago and the car snapped around completely...straight over the kerb on the other side and into the....wait for it....PILE OF STEEL GIRDERS that was laid there!!!

Major damage. They're waiting to find out if it's a write-off or not.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo, I know someone who has just wrecked theirs! They pulled out of a junction in the wet a few weeks ago and the car snapped around completely...straight over the kerb on the other side and into the....wait for it....PILE OF STEEL GIRDERS that was laid there!!!

Major damage. They're waiting to find out if it's a write-off or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring on the snow and ice for Max in a few months. Who you insured with mate Flush.gif

Good news Max - bloody good car, I'm sure the new owner will be very happy (read BIG GRIN)............ 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bring on the snow and ice for Max in a few months. Who you insured with mate Flush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cant wait for the funs and games of snow and ice yelrotflmao.gif already know the car can be a handful!....... but it might not get to that stage.... a plan is building which might result in another (the s2k) overpriced car for sale!!

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure the new owner will be very happy

[/ QUOTE ] mate if your on about the bm the new owner was over the moon, 'perfect car at perfect price' in his words

but if your on about the s2k, yes mate big grin.gif, fantastic weather today for roof down 6k+ rev driving ECLIPSe.gif

Max,

Very glad to hear you sold the Beemer! 169144-ok.gif

Makes me feel less guilty for not buying it.... tongue.gif

beerchug.gif

JT