Hong Kong

Mollox

Errr....discuss! 169144-ok.gif

Need to go somewhere round about the start of November and there's a big movement towards HK here...in 2nd place is Toronto (although that might be uber cold in Nov??).

Haven't really been keeping an eye on HK airfares, which currently seem to start at around £525. (I remember BA doing a £399 offer earlier in the year...). Anyone got any bright ideas/opinions/recommendations?

Is there a better time (before the end of the year) to go to either of these?

Also, forward planning here (a first for me) and thinking through to early '06. Quite fancy taking 2 or more US cities in in one go - does anywhere do some sort of "travelcard for the air"? Whats the deal with multi-stop tickets? Or do you just have to bend over and take whatever price they feel like quoting you?

Had a quick look on the US travelocity and noted, for example, that NY - Boston is $270 in feb (return) which doesn't strike me as that cheap for a 1 hour flight given the level of competition in the US domestic airline business...

As ever, any thoughts appreciated 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Quite fancy taking 2 or more US cities in in one go - does anywhere do some sort of "travelcard for the air"? Whats the deal with multi-stop tickets? Or do you just have to bend over and take whatever price they feel like quoting you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help on HK....but click the link below for information on flight hopping type passes in the USA.

It sounds as if you'd be eligible too, as a foreign national that is.

Visit USA Travel Passes

• 2 weeks later...