Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dhudd

The most pointless car ever

80 posts in this topic

What about the Vauxhall Signum? a rep mobile designed for rear seat passanger comfort. I've yet to see anyone in the back of a Signum.

[ QUOTE ]

What about the Vauxhall Signum? a rep mobile designed for rear seat passanger comfort. I've yet to see anyone in the back of a Signum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the Signum, I saw a debadged silver one the other day, tints, option wheels, nice zorst (nothing noisy or garish), spankingly clean. Nice cool.gif

HUMMER ! no coincidence that it rhymes with Bummer. There must be an anti-hummer website somewhere where I can vent my anger at them.

[ QUOTE ]

HUMMER ! no coincidence that it rhymes with Bummer. There must be an anti-hummer website somewhere where I can vent my anger at them.

[/ QUOTE ]

suicide.gif naturally there is FUH2 grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

suicide.gif naturally there is FUH2 grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloody company firewall won't let me in . confused.gif.. will look from home later, thanks ! 169144-ok.gif

How to tell the difference between hummers:

Hummer h1: Hummer%20Black%20Wit%20Guns.jpg

Hummer h2: skip.jpg

Hummer h3: forty_yard_skip_lrg.jpg (with free delivery)

[ QUOTE ]

I like the yellow one, it's kinda sporty. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

probably quicker than the H1, and more efficient. wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the Signum, I saw a debadged silver one the other day, tints, option wheels, nice zorst (nothing noisy or garish), spankingly clean. Nice

[/ QUOTE ]

here here Tian. The Signum is a nice looking car. Especially with the V6 3.2 petrol or V6 3.0 Diesel in it.

My mates one goes like stink and is well made. Very nice inside and out. Great engine sounds 169144-ok.gif

x90.jpg

This is the most pointless car ever. A 4x4 with front wheel drive, lots of headroom, no cabin space and no boot space. Designed for top-hat wearing gay men who are making a trip to the shops to not do any shopping.

[ QUOTE ]

Hummer H2. Absolutely f*cking pointless, hideous heap of excrement. (in my humble opinion) ....

[/ QUOTE ]

If the t1t who has just got one in our village (in black, lots of cheap chrome) is reading this, stop parking on the pavement or else !!!! t0sser-mobile.... dung.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If the t1t who has just got one in our village (in black, lots of cheap chrome) is reading this, stop parking on the pavement or else !!!! t0sser-mobile....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find he has probably run out of petrol! Or just cannot see out of it enough to park it properly without blocking the road!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If the t1t who has just got one in our village (in black, lots of cheap chrome) is reading this, stop parking on the pavement or else !!!! t0sser-mobile....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find he has probably run out of petrol! Or just cannot see out of it enough to park it properly without blocking the road!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear....you have these over there now?

Sorry to hear of the decline of the UK car market...

Do you have any Harriers that can take care of this problem?

That little Mitsibishi 2 seater CC thing. (along the same lines at the Micra CC and Pug 106 CC when it was out). Ugly spud of a car.

No no nooo!

Vauxhall Signum, Porsche Cayenne, Renault Modus, Ford Fusion - fair enough, I see your point. But c'mon people you forgot to mention the BMW X6! The answer to a problem which never even existed in the first place.

My answer is not open to deliberation. I am right. Fact.

No one has yet mentioned the MINI Clubman.

1. It's ugly, expensive and slow.

2. The suicide door is on the wrong side for the UK market.

Without a shadow of a doubt: The Skoda Felicia Fun

Is it a car, is it a pick up or just a heap of junk? Often in custard yellow.