Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dhudd

The most pointless car ever

80 posts in this topic

Might have the use for doctors kids to show off, but is probably the ugliest thing ever:

tnzebra-hummer-limo.jpg Not to mention the gas it practically inhales...

Sorry, there really one winner only. The Renault Vel Satis. I will brook no argument (oh go on then).

Ah. Good call. However, I nominate the original BMW Sports Activity Coupe or [ball]SAC: the X6. It’s the size of an MPV but only seats four; it has a highride height but is crap off-road; maddest of all, the ActiveHybrid X6 hasa fuel-gobbling 4.4-litre V8 to make it less economical than the base model. Bag o' shite.

Ah. Good call. However, I nominate the original BMW Sports Activity Coupe or [ball]SAC: the X6. It’s the size of an MPV but only seats four; it has a highride height but is crap off-road; maddest of all, the ActiveHybrid X6 hasa fuel-gobbling 4.4-litre V8 to make it less economical than the base model. Bag o' shite.

I was watching an old episode of Top Gear the other day and Clarkson was giving it a well-deserved kicking. Useless off-road, cumbersome on-road.

Might have the use for doctors kids to show off, but is probably the ugliest thing ever:

tnzebra-hummer-limo.jpg Not to mention the gas it practically inhales...

Looks a bit small for the US market....and it only has 30 cup holders.