its almost here.

jason_s

hey guys,

car is still in final assembly stage 7.

went into dealers a week and a half ago and he showed me on his pc that it was in final assembly stage 7. he said it should be finished by monday or tuesday this week. I phoned him today and its still the same stage 7. didnt think it would take 1 and a half to two weeks to assemble.

anyone know why this may be?

thought the waiting would get easier....how wrong i was. just sold my car today so im without transport frown.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be black, when it arrives in 10 weeks.

Not many round here are there?

I've seen a couple of Black ones, a red one and a silver and that's it!

My spec is very similar to yours, except mine will be 5dr and have Nav 169144-ok.gif

Currently bombing around in a 1.8T GTI, i'll keep an eye out!

Is your Missus more excited about M&S than the car, mine is!!!!

no, she test drove the gti and loved it too. i was gonna keep my saab and buy her the gti but she said she couldnt afford the running costs, so i bought her a peugot and got the gti for me...all me !!!! she keeps asking me if she can borrow it sometimes. of course i said yes (but i had my legs crossed.

yeah have seen acouple of blacks and a red one too. mine will have the quads and the abt rear valance as soon as i get her. you might see me (if you can focus fast enough on me) smile.gif

Hi guys....Those waiting and wondering about delays - Sounds like the gap between final build and shipping from Germany. There seems to be no UK monitoring of the German dockside waiting - Boats are only one per week (I was told) and it's the luck of the draw. I 'lost' over 2 weeks on the German dockside.