Frankfurt R32 pics

sw1

Yep, I agree with you guys....The Mk4 R32 looks much better....I don't like the 'Vauxhall' grill treatment or the alloys (both too fussy)....I generally prefer the Mk5 shape but not for the R32. Rear valance look okay though and better than my standard Mk5 GTI rear. V engine should be sweet and 4WD will be essential.

I think VW have specifically designed and engineered this R32 to be softer, not as agressive and more 'GT' like in order to appeal to a wider audience.... as they plan on selling a whole haep of them!!!

It does look a lot better in a real pic, as opposed to the promo shots that have been going about!

Still agree with the above comments, way to high and those alloys just don't go 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I take it the MK5 does not have Fogs?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get fogs on "normal" Mk5 Golfs, but, as with the Mk4 R32 (which doesn't have them either), I guess someone at VW deemed zat ze Xenon headlights would mean zat you could not possiblee vant ze fog lights...

[ QUOTE ]

Someone at VW deemed zat ze Xenon headlights would mean zat you could not possiblee vant ze fog lights...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bi-Xenons on the new R......no need for front fogs anyway. Tend only to be used by Chavs in brilliant sunshine to make their Saxo's more "sporty"!! yelrotflmao.gif