Re-order GTI

Rigsby

Rigsby, the best thing you can do is feck em off and buy elsewhere.

When they call you back in two weeks (or when they pull their fingers out of their 4rse) they'll be very gutted to have lost a sale!

Linclon VW had 2 allocations left- 0845 644 9796.

A guy called Andrew Elliot was very down to earth and not full of the normal dung.gif.

He'll sort one out for you mate 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Rigsby, the best thing you can do is feck em off and buy elsewhere.

When they call you back in two weeks (or when they pull their fingers out of their 4rse) they'll be very gutted to have lost a sale!

169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers LeMan, I rang the dealer and the sales guy is not working this weekend and the Sales Manager was not there so I will call Monday. I spoke to another dealer (who I wont mention) and he has the car I want, but what a smug git he was! The garage is a long way from me but I would travel to get it no problem, he asked where I lived and the first thing he said was 'i'm not doing a dealer transfer on this car!' It's going to be a demo car in a few weeks and he said he's the only dealer with one of these cars in the country, and get this for a quote '' The car is next to me and i can touch it! I'm sorry but i dont have time for dealers acting

like this.

Anyway spoke to another dealer not so far from me, told him the score and he's calling me back on Monday (heard this before!) and said he'll sort me out. So there you go guys the story continues!!

Seriously man, just call Andy @ Lincoln, tell him what you want and tell him you're ready to go.

They have good trade in prices too, no messin' around. The ONLY reason i didn't order from him was because his trade in price was £200 less than a dealer in Dorset (wink wink Red) but I could have very comfortably and happily put my money Lincolns way.

The great thing now is that my local dealers are calling me (JAY will appreciate this) and now i have great pleasure in laughing at them and making that great 'air sucking through the teeth' noise "well mate, you should've worked a bit harder, SO FECK OFF! and go and do what you do best- selling Polo's to little 17yr old blonde tarts"

nice one Leman,

had great news today from my excellent dealer. he called to let me know its been consigned at shearness and i could have it very likley by this coming wednesday. hes been really great (as a dealer should be)

when i was going around other dealers they were all quoting 4-6 mths. this will now be just 10 weeks from putting my deposit down to being the happiest man alive !!

VW do seem to be pathetic at customer service.

My sister has now twice been into VW to change her car ( She has an A3 at the moment.) The last time was to get the previous generation GTI. The deal they gave was woeful at best and the test drive booking was only made after 3 attempts of people who didn't get back to us.

She eventually got another A3 as the dealer and help were beyond reproach.

Last week she did the same again. She has an A3 1.8T currently and wanted to look at getting a Golf for a change. However 3 different dealers treated us like something they had trodden in. Its this sort of approach that gives car stealers their bad name.

She has ended up yet again getting a new Audi A3 again a 2.0 TDI this time. A great deal a great service. Oh and this was with 3 different Audi dealers across the country and the same for the VW dealers.

I wouldn't mind but Audi are hardly good either. I have had a Lexus before, now that is service, I really miss it. Must look at the IS250. ECLIPSe.gif

Hi guys, just to update you I have ordered a GTI (at last). I have gone with the first sales guy (the one who didn't call me back) he called me first thing this morning and apologized for not calling me back when he said he would. We had a good chat about it and all is fine now. I will give him his due at least he called me and apologized and the thing is he has spent alot of time with test drives etc with me and has never been 'hard sell'. Anyway i should, all being well, have the car in Dec sometime.

Can anyone show me a pic of the difference between mid/high line computer?