2005 BMW M5 Picture

DeanS3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Personally think a 5.5 V10 making 500 brake is overkill when BMW made the effort to keep the weight down! evo suggested the E39 would have handled better on slightly narrower tyres but they were necessary to launch the 400 bhp. With 500.....

shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It would look nice if it weren't for the stupid looking headlights. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the very top pic, I know it is a disguised prototype but I wish they give the M5 different lights to the rest of the range a la 996 Turbo back in 2000.

[ QUOTE ]

Be very interesting to see what sort of money that comes in at.. anything around £50,000 and it will be an absolute bargin!

[/ QUOTE ]

The old M5 was £60k new (laterly reduced to 52k) and the RS6 is circa 60k so cannot see this M5 being under 60k myself.

Ian C

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well done Spliix, I call this game zombiing one of my favourite games of all. The idea is to find the oldest, longest dead thread you can and bring it back to life and get people posting to it again. Good for rainy days, also annoys the feck out of almost everyone (that is everyone who isn't in the game). The winner is the person who has reanimated the oldest post.

jump.gif

• 3 weeks later...