Watching TV at high speed

jonnywilk

• 3 weeks later...

I heard that the cables off eBay were rubbish and didn't do the job. The kit from Birds is about £200.

However, you need to be aware that there are insurance implications too. You HAVE to tell them if you override a safety feature on the car, especially this one. If you don't, and you have a smash, you've modified your car without telling them and it's major pants pooing time.

Incidentally, the premium they put onto it for removing the feature is a big one. I asked about it and then decided against it....they wanted 20% more.

Here is the proper kit though... TV in Motion

• 1 year later...

[ QUOTE ]

I heard that the cables off eBay were rubbish and didn't do the job. The kit from Birds is about £200.

However, you need to be aware that there are insurance implications too. You HAVE to tell them if you override a safety feature on the car, especially this one. If you don't, and you have a smash, you've modified your car without telling them and it's major pants pooing time.

Incidentally, the premium they put onto it for removing the feature is a big one. I asked about it and then decided against it....they wanted 20% more.

Here is the proper kit though... TV in Motion

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one...£50 from eBay.... 169144-ok.gif

Works wonders, and wether you pay £50 or £200 they will do exactly the same thing...the picture will be litle jumpy when on the move..though this is expected... smile.gif