zoomx3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

She was panicking and was parked on the air pump bay! No, she wasn't pretty!! That's my good deed for the day done!

[/ QUOTE ]

Beggers can't be choosers! Arn't you getting on a little, to starting getting picky. Should have changed her tyre, put her punctured wheel in your hatch. Given her a spin to the local tyre center. All the time chatting her up, lots of fluff talk. Aranged a date, get her slightly tipsy on the date and back to hers for 'coffee'. Had your wicked way, then move on to the next lady in distress jump.gifjump.gifjump.gif

For those of you puttinmg air in at the loacl petrol station etc, just be warned that many 9of pretty inaccurate.

I only use a cycle pump at the house and a digital pressue guage so I know when it says 32 psi, its is 32psi and not something else.

I've tested some sir pumps at petrol stations round my way and they can be 4 or 5 psi out!!!

smile.gif

Tyres pressures should also be adjusted ideally when the tyres are cold. If you have been driving for a while before you make adjustments then the pressures won't be strictly accurate. You'll also be surprised at the difference if the car has been standing for a while with one side in the sun and the other not!!

Hi Zoom,

Your in Australia right?

If so your placard is very different to mine. Mine only shows KPA - with a full load - 210kpa front and 300kpa rear. No reference to PSI at all.

I'm on 17" (Conti's) - interesting on detail on the placard for 18" at all. Only 16" and 17's.

ozgti, i think the tyre pressures for your car should be 230/210 (read across) and not 210/300 (top down). or you'd be pumping rear tyre pressures on all your tyres, one for a low and full load!! the diagram is a little confusing i think. took me a while to work it out. why cant they just print there - front / rear or something