R32 - Colours - Please Vote

KEVINP

What is the best colour for the R32 <br /><br />(Colours are from the latest R32 brochure)  

1. 1. What is the best colour for the R32 <br /><br />(Colours are from the latest R32 brochure)

• Tornado Red
    • Reflex Silver Metalic
    • Moonlight Blue Pearl Effect
    • Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
    • Diamond Black Pearl Effect
    • Deep Blue Pearl Effect
    • Indigo Blue Pearl Effect

Has anyone got an R32 in any colour other that Deep Blue pearl, Black or Silver. Started wanting a Deep Blue Pearl but might be tempted with Black or moonlight blue. I have to confirm by September for the build to start.

Have decided on Sat Nav and black leather though

Well ,

Not much of a suprise there . I guess most people like the Deep Blue Pearl effect. I guess that this type of colour is used on the new Focus RS and new Impreza.

Pity that all the cars that have been reviewed on TV are silver .

Apologies to all those who like silver but has become all to common now days. A R32 would look better than any other VW in silver but not as good as a Deep Blue Pearl or Black one . shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well ,

Not much of a suprise there . I guess most people like the Deep Blue Pearl effect. I guess that this type of colour is used on the new Focus RS and new Impreza.

Pity that all the cars that have been reviewed on TV are silver .

Apologies to all those who like silver but has become all to common now days. A R32 would look better than any other VW in silver but not as good as a Deep Blue Pearl or Black one . shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My local dealers have a Blue and a Silver R32 on their forecourt, the deep blue looks much more eye catching IMO, it really draws the attention.

beerchug.gif

I dunno...seen a coupla R32s.......only a trained eye can really tell the difference between them, and say a TDi......i know VAG like understated motors......but they could have made it a bit more aggressive.

That said, at least all the car modification crowd wont be copying the R32 too often!

• 5 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

I have a rare Tornado Red 3 door with no options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your car looks the business notworthy.gif I didnt know about the extra colours when i ordered mine and I really had a thing about getting a red car. Thats going to be one rare colour, nice one. beerchug.gif

Luke