M6

DeanW

[ QUOTE ]

What's he doing at a place like that??

Surely he's 'above' car auctions now?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sytner's part exchanges go through Nottingham every friday, usually one of the local dealer lads looks after everything but the main man was there last week

And I'm curious at how someone in the motor trade can be 'above' going to a car auction smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What's he doing at a place like that??

Surely he's 'above' car auctions now?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sytner's part exchanges go through Nottingham every friday, usually one of the local dealer lads looks after everything but the main man was there last week

And I'm curious at how someone in the motor trade can be 'above' going to a car auction smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew someone would say that!!

Well i work for a construction company, but our MD/Chairman etc dont go out to site and lay bricks!

Suppose all bosses/businessmen are different though!

Maybe it's different for builders then but any MD with an active role in the motor trade needs to get to auction to keep in touch with what cars/vans are worth - you'd be suprised at how many large garage owners go to auction on a regualar basis

Oh right.

So do they give you a big wad of money to spend then each week?

Just interested i have set up my own vehicle brokerage website - still in initial stages - have been doing so for the last year but have sold around 20 cars to date.

Not doing too badly IMHO.

Hard work - plus i don't know the industry - just a big car fan trying to make a few quid!

Check out my profile for my website if interested. Don't want to blatantly plug it!

[ QUOTE ]

Just interested i have set up my own vehicle brokerage website - still in initial stages - have been doing so for the last year but have sold around 20 cars to date.

Not doing too badly IMHO.

Hard work - plus i don't know the industry - just a big car fan trying to make a few quid!

Check out my profile for my website if interested. Don't want to blatantly plug it!

[/ QUOTE ]

How much for an RS4 then? grin.gif

audiad.JPG