Thinking of trading

allanon_1980

Thats interesting , my daughter is only 8 months and currently have her on the front seat which is ok. It is only something I do once a day . Maybe I will get the proper seat for the rear of the car and see how that goes before trading. I much prefer the 3 dr and I would say it would cost a lot to trade . I would be ordering a 2006 registered car so immediatelty the 2005's drop in value here in Januray . They way our registrations are done in Ireland I feel they age the cars prematurely as the year is quite clearly included on the plate as in 05 or 06 .

Hi barry,,

You will loose series money I reckon as the papers are full off em here in Dublin (well at least 8-10). As for the steering, I was in VW in Navan and they have a new candy white DSG one, I started it and guess what, the steering made the same noises steering left stationary.

Has anybody got a answer for this, the VW garage said that it maybe to do with the LHD to RHD conversion and a new box aint the solution, I don't want to replace a factory spec box myself so will put up with it but I tell you, I would not go and buy another MK5 GTi unless it had no noise and I bet it will. Answers on a postcard please.!!!Even VW don't know the answer to this do they!!! beerchug.gif

white looks good with 3 drs .... as this is what i have exactly .... but kind of STRANGE, .... this one doesnt have the RED looking brake !?!

[ QUOTE ]

would be interesting to see what they offer you for yours...

Priory Park in Hull have a white 3 door with leather sat-nav DSG for sale in the showroom......Looks very nice

martin 569283-WhGTI.jpg

[/ QUOTE ] confused.gifconfused.gif

I imagien that dealer will try to rip you off - Slough VW have a white GTi with winterpack as only option and they want more than list for it with 6k miles on the clock. They are working on the basis that demand outstrips supply, until of course you come to sell then of course the market will be flat!!!