928 S4

Dodge

I love them, but my old neigbour had a GT (i think it was) and he said it was awesome (only had one ride laugh.gif), but he did say that some repairs were hideous costs - i think the lights can be prone to failure and it is a lot of work to get at them (wings off, etc)

Cool, well that's not a bad start... I've found an S4 & viewed it, it's in mint condition and is priced absoulty spot on, found a good write up in C&SC Magazine also which votes it at the top of a group test of Supercars for £10k or less...

Wasn't the GT a 968?

928's are FECKIN gorgeous notworthy.gif

My dads mate had a special one many years ago. not sure what it was now but it was tuned by some company in germany and hence had unique colour interior, etc. This, alas proved to be it's demise as the electrics behind the dashboard caught fire twice. the first time, they paid out, sent the seats back to germany to be retrimmed, etc. when it happened the second time, they just wrote it off.

I bet that the lady at the last bank i robbed didn't think of it that way...

jump.gif

it where almost 3 porkers but i opted to go for an other pickup jump.gif

and besides, the 3rd one (that i didn't buy in the end)

and that red one where really cheap deals mate...

still haven't found that money shitting donkey

so...

znaika.gifSMOKE6.GIF

the 928 GT did indeed exist - it was a manual only alternative to the S4 and had 330bhp (an extra 15bhp or so)

the one to look for is the 928 GTS, the last of the line which had a 5.4litre instead of 5.0 of the S4/GT and 350bhp.

good second hand bargain (I briefly flirted with the idea) but buy one with full history and lots of bills -they are very expensive to maintain and yo want proof that the seller hasn't skimped on stuff.