UBM

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

CG, I imagine Lottie is concerned about the Vinyl roof more than the (excellent) body colour coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, what if the whole two tone experience makes me think Flush.gif although I suspect it won't. crazy.gif

Mollox its not "vinyl" its phantom black cutting edge Audi design thank you. slap.gif

I wonder if my cupholders are alcantara too...

Velour roof, fabulous. Mollox wheres that wonderful photochop thing you did of it? grin.gif

I'm a bit worried about getting stuck in the buckets after a big meal. UHOH7.GIF Just emptied the blue turtle of her stuff, think the QS comes with free luggage net (waa hay) so mine will be on ebay.... 169144-ok.gif

Shorty tried to wind me up today saying it was rev limited to 3500 for the first 1000 miles and on no account must I use the turbo til then. pengy.gif

Drove past Listers yesterday and saw a very nice bright red TQS on the forecourt. The black roof really made it stand out, but I guess it will be somewhat annoying seeing the dirt appranently build up quicker on a black roof compared to Avus of your main bodywork coffee.gif

I am sure one or two on here can provide some helpful car cleaning tips grin.gif

Good luck with the collection tomorrow beerchug.gif