North East Holy Island Meet - 20th Nov

NewNiceMrMe

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I live in Sheffield and ive been too ermmmmmm let me think... ermmmm NO meets!

Busy saving the "real" world and all that.... Matrix

Riz jump.gifsekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You fibber Riz, you brought your yellow trainers and cousin along to one of the Northern Meets once. I'm sure PhilT and Domus would back me up on that!

Sorry folks, but my weekends are no longer my own (dad's taxi service and all that), so I won't be able to make it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I live in Sheffield and ive been too ermmmmmm let me think... ermmmm NO meets!

Busy saving the "real" world and all that.... Matrix

Riz jump.gifsekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You fibber Riz, you brought your yellow trainers and cousin along to one of the Northern Meets once. I'm sure PhilT and Domus would back me up on that!

Sorry folks, but my weekends are no longer my own (dad's taxi service and all that), so I won't be able to make it.

[/ QUOTE ]Mmmm i thought that was a RS246.com meet? shocked.gif

Ive been to 2 other RS246.com meets too.....

Riz grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ok...here's the score.

The Northern Meet crew are provisionally interested in an offer of a mid-way meet with the Northeast section.

The mid-way location would be Harrogate. That put's it firmly into an area where we could perhaps get members from the Northwest interested in the meet too?

So, Northern, Northeast and Northwest sections all getting together at the same time? Perhaps saying it'd be a riot would be a bit too close to the truth...so let's just say we could have a good day!

Doing this would perhaps need a bit of time allowed for everyone to make sure they could do the date and get it planned in their diary, written on a fag packet or whatever.

So, pending arrangement of the exact location how would everyone feel about trying to get the largest TSN meet of all time in the Harrogate area on.....

Sunday 20th November 2005

We'd allow for plenty of travelling time and might even tempt the likes of Molly, UBM, A_S, Shark90 and a few others to travel up...?

Something like a meeting point, a decent pub/decent scenic location, decent meal and then a run out on the ample selection of roads we could choose from in the area (some very nice driving routes in that area).

So sign up. Please. Now. Or else.

Oh, Lodders.....you too. No excuses! Not even the new arrival will be an excuse by then (I hope!)grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this an afternoon meet? e.g meet up at 11.30-12.00 say?