Bad Boy Polo

Decked

It's my mates, it's been in for ages getting sorted. Extremely fast but I haven't raced him yet. Waiting for my supercharger to be fitted to prevent embarrassment if you know what I mean (just to make sure). I'll try and take some more pics when I can. Unfortunately the brakes haven't been fitted yet so it's a bit dangerous at the moment, the gearbox is getting done at the moment and it’s going to have the brakes fitted so it should be back on the road again soon.

Quite a few of his mates run the same setup with SE badges on the back so be careful!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Has it got quattro grin.gif

And a very good sleeper, not even GTi'd, impressive 169144-ok.gif

More pics please ...

[/ QUOTE ]

No quattro so it does light up the front end, i'm sure in the wet it'll be an animal and i'll grab some more pics next time i'm at his place. As i said it's off getting the gearbox sorted and brakes installed so when it's back i'll get some more pics and post them up here. 169144-ok.gif

• 3 months later...

Ok, this is my brothers car. When it comes to the net he is useless. I can see that decked has given you one pic.

The car is back, needs to be gentle with it at first. The car was in performance vw, you may of seen it.

The breaks have been uprated since, and they have even bored it out to a 1.9 for good measure.

Personally I think he will kill himself - hehe

Will post some pics today hopefully.....so keep ya eyes peeled

• 2 weeks later...