Hee hee

Pincher

Glad you like it Tony smile.gif

We're in a bit of an odd situation forum-wise, in that its totally empty but more than anything its a great opportunity.

Its up to you guys to fill it up with users and useful technical info. Feel free to get stuck in with posting ferrari tips/buying info/tech guides etc etc 169144-ok.gif

Has Stewart had that Chamois surgically grafted onto his hand? wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Stop showing me these things!!!!!!!!! SAUER0421.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

For what you paid for the 6 series cab you could buy the best 355; prob get into an early 360 too tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, £62k down to £55k, but I saw a good deal at the other end on a part exchange for my M3 Cab too.

But yes, a 355 was well within reach....but I want a 355 Spyder and the ones I realllllly wanted were just a tad out.

Then there was all those worries about mega-big bills and the possibility of my wife having a fit.... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For what you paid for the 6 series cab you could buy the best 355; prob get into an early 360 too tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, £62k down to £55k, but I saw a good deal at the other end on a part exchange for my M3 Cab too.

But yes, a 355 was well within reach....but I want a 355 Spyder and the ones I realllllly wanted were just a tad out.

Then there was all those worries about mega-big bills and the possibility of my wife having a fit.... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

spider's prettiest to my eyes but roof's a proper PITA.Retail price to get bits fixed on mine was £7.5 k, minus labour shocked.gif It's hopelessly over engineered, fragile & fussy. That said , i love it and car hasn't missed a beat in 5 years.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

spider's prettiest to my eyes but roof's a proper PITA.Retail price to get bits fixed on mine was £7.5 k, minus labour shocked.gif It's hopelessly over engineered, fragile & fussy. That said , i love it and car hasn't missed a beat in 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony, your Spyder is EXACTLY the spec I looked at.

Rosso/Crema was a must with the Crema tonneau. I saw a lot of Rosso/Nero and there was a Blue one locally available but the 45k on the clock put me off it for the money they wanted (it was under budget but overpriced if you know what I mean).

The 6 is a weekend only car and I'm chuffed to bits with it (and the peace of mind it gives me too!). The hood is somewhat easier than a Spyder of course, especially as it drops on the move.

I'll take the plunge one day though. Be it a 355 or a Countach Anniversary or a Diablo....one day she'll let me.