How hard is it for him to pick the rattle up......

Insurance Jon

and put it back in his pram.

"Time was spent this weekend by myself and others doing an analysis and we feel the following changes are appropriate.

1) rmdferrari and inkyboy360 have been reactivated based on analysis they can be positive users of our community.

2) I will reach out to steve f by email today to initiate that conversation towards resolution.

3) lockyer and 360stimo still remain on same ban based on analysis they are not capable of being positive users of our community yet. If they are now ready to talk offline, they may email me.

4) GrahamS "The Exorcist" has been converted back to his subscribed status from moderator. GrahamS has been a great moderator and I appreciate the time he has put into FerrariChat.com.

5) I am now accepting applications for another UK moderator to replace Graham. Please contact me offline if interested. Sletti and wax will help with this selection or they may choose no one else is needed to assist them.

Moving forward I'm still in the position that we have users that are positive and happy to be on FerrariChat.com, we have users still with issues to work out and they should contact me offline, and there are users that will never be positive and shouldn't return to FerrariChat.com.

Best way to reach me is by PM, I'm open to talk with anyone.

Thank you,

rob"

The only time I've not been positive on that forum, and I've given a lot of advice to members via pm when asked, is when he picked on my mate. There is no way I'm groveling to a tyranical despot! compared to him him hitler was just another fecking liberal!

Pleeeeease, please pleeeeeease!!!! become a mod!!!!

He is such a prick.

For google's benifit:

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick

rob is a prick