Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shao_khan

SuperAmerica

8 posts in this topic

Just looking at this on 5th gear, not many coming to the UK - but loving what I am seeing with that roof mechanism, although I see the point - it does look like a debris trap to cover you with carp when you put it back up again.

Just watched the video of the program. Car looked marvellous. I wouldn't worry about the debris as Ferrari drivers don't go out unless the weather is excellent grin.gif .

Lol, saw one at the Sydney Motor Show and they look like great cars. Not sure about the styling of the roof myself though!

I saw a yellow one outside the hotel in France. To be honest I thought it looked dated and a little disappointing for a 200k fezza!

One clever trick they didn't mention on Fifth Gear aws that the glass roof is photochromatic (think thats the right word!)

Basically, at the touch of a button you can vary the tint between almost clear to a very dark tint so almost opaque.

I want one! cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't worry about the debris as Ferrari drivers don't go out unless the weather is excellent grin.gif .

[/ QUOTE ]

ahem! cool.gif

eba00502463f00000012.jpg

There was/is one at Joe Macari when I was in last - one of the few RHDs

roof was open and it looked all wrong to me

Nice pics Al, that was an awesome day. I remember sitting in the Tamora while Chris did donuts round the empty car park at the breakfast place!