[Audi A3/S3] anyone selling one?

foz01

That should see you a '01 car with low miles and a top spec. I've recently seen a black '01 with SatNav Plus, TV, etc etc for £18k ooo.gif But I guess it's all relative at the moment, you'll get less for your TT and you'll pay less for an S3 at the moment due to the crappy market conditions.

I paid £15.5k for my '99 S3, 1 owner, 25k miles, black/silver leather, BOSE, heated seats, 6CD from a trader with warranty.

Good luck,

Cheers

Ben

Was offered 24k for the TT recently, coupes are in demand allegedly!

as for an S3, for an 01 spec that seems ok laugh.gif there are a few imports that people are trying to punt at UK prices, which i dont think is right, sure the cars the same but the saving has been made and they are generally out of warranty!

i will keep my eyes peeled smirk.gif

I just bought an import that was registered on 1st of dec 2001. It came with a supplement to the audi warranty that says - "The warranty cover for factory-new vehicles as described in your service schedule has been extended"

It goes on to say cars supplied on or after 1st November 2001 now come with 2 years audi warranty.

If you look around you should find a 1 year old import for the same sort of a cash as a 2 year old UK car.

That is what I did, so I now have a 1 year old car that is still covered by a 1 year audi warranty