I'm sad...................

Lagoo

Nope i am going to remain TVR 'less' until spring next year!! I am pretty much decided that i will order a T350targa but i want to see one in the flesh first and the first isnt due until september! So plan to collect mine in March/April 2004 so would be a December/january order!!

[ QUOTE ]

Nope i am going to remain TVR 'less' until spring next year!! I am pretty much decided that i will order a T350targa but i want to see one in the flesh first and the first isnt due until september! So plan to collect mine in March/April 2004 so would be a December/january order!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok the targa would look nice would you get the 400hp upgrade for that boost? t350t

There is a link to fotango where someone has pics of a targa body sheel being made

[ QUOTE ]

UHOH7.GIFconfused.giffrown.gif

Mate I bet your gutted, felt the same when I swapped my sorted TTR for a G reg cavalier! crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed....... frown.giffrown.gif only thing that is getting me through is the fact that it may lead onto bigger and better!! crazy.gif How you beat a tuscan performance wise i am not to sure on but hey i'll give it a go! beerchug.gif