EVO's Lambo. Broken!

R32Ash

Spotted at about 3pm today, looking rather forlorn with it's engine hatch up and the RAC parked behind. blush.gif

I see the car ( the orange Murcielago) quite often around here actually, but it's usually moving!

Oh. I'd better say that it was on the A636 Denby Dale road out of Wakefield - near Bretton for anyone who know's the area - parked up in the entrance to a riding school (I think).

I wonder what will be said in the 'Fast Fleet' section of next month's EVO ? fekr.gif

Panic over, it was just a snapped fan belt. all fixed now. Don't think for one minute he let a 20 YO drive his lambo shark.

although he followed me down to the body shop so he could give me a lift back to work when I dropped the fezza off for a respray a couple of months ago. you don't realise how big they are until your sat in them!

[ QUOTE ]

Panic over, it was just a snapped fan belt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet it made the RAC guy's week - working on a Sunday's not all bad when you get to fiddle with a Murcielago. tongue.gif

And here's one of the pics Jon posted from the photoshoot his brother did.

I'm writing my letter to Santa this morning. coffee.gif

DSCF0046ed.sized.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Panic over, it was just a snapped fan belt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear it. I'm guessing that's one of the highest mileage Murcielagos around, given all the places I've read about it going to!

[ QUOTE ]

And here's one of the pics Jon posted from the photoshoot his brother did.

DSCF0046ed.sized.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem. Sorry, I've just... blush.gif

Jon - any chance of a high res wallpaper size version of that pic?? Pretty please?! grin.gifbowdown.gif

Not good to see the poor old Murci by the roadside. He does use it all the time though so a bit of trouble has to be expected. Do you have any idea what mileage he has got up to now Jon? Hope to see the car on some of the FchatUK drive outs and we are on the same ferry to Le Mans 169144-ok.gif