Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1monty

Brochure

17 posts in this topic

As the new cars are now arriving at the dealers does anyone know if the brochures are available? Asked my local dealer to email me when they arrive but not holding my breath for that!

Thanks Smudge. Wonderful advertising, release the brochure after introducing the car!!

Got it here with the Price List too BUT it's all in German and it's....well...crap...!!

That being said, you should see the options list in Germany for the R, twice the list as in the UK. Dad is OK with German so some translation included the likes of 17" winter wheels and tyres, iPod connection, varied Sat-nav options and the like....

Don't waste too much money of FleeBay buying it though!! 169144-ok.gif

607272-NewR322.JPG

post-3262-137914333733_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Got it here with the Price List too BUT it's all in German and it's....well...crap...!!

That being said, you should see the options list in Germany for the R, twice the list as in the UK. Dad is OK with German so some translation included the likes of 17" winter wheels and tyres, iPod connection, varied Sat-nav options and the like....

Don't waste too much money of FleeBay buying it though!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Spent too much time messing about, 'tis gone now!

buttcheeks.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks Smudge. Wonderful advertising, release the brochure after introducing the car!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Up there with my web site enquiry. On the same day I registered for info on both the MkV R32 & the new Ford Focus ST (both at around 10am iirc). Anyway, that afternoon I get a call on my mobile, the local Ford dealer is on the phone introducing himself, letting me know when I can come and test drive their car, would I like some info on the post etc etc etc - generally very helpful. Two days later, in the post, brochures etc etc from Ford on the ST (from Ford & not the dealer).

Almost 6 weeks later, I recieve in the post a letter from VW marketing thanking me for my enquiry on a Golf, blah blah. Nothing mentioning the R32, no pretty pictures, nothing. If I'm honest, it made me wonder how much they want to raise the anticipation & profile of the car. Then last week I finally got a call from my local dealer inviting me to come and take a look. It surprises me that with a product like the R32 (ie their flagship Golf) that they are so laid back with their whole sales approach, especially when all the competition are releasing similar hot hatches into the marketplace at the same time. I'm not aware of any MkIV owners being contacted in advance, though they would have a database of details that they could use. So, when I hear there's no brochures in the UK till next year, I'm not really that surprised.

coffee.gif

Here's another pic, sorry no Scanner at home!! 169144-ok.gif

607292-NewR321.JPG

post-3262-137914333737_thumb.jpg

Just on that point Smudge, when looking to buy my Mk4, the VW dealer I went into said their demo car was in the compound...and that was that. He wouldnt even unlock the boot of the one in the showroom so I could look at it. So I bought mine privately. They never seem eager, and this brochure thing is another example. dung.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I've still got x 2 for the Mk4, tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Which ones? as VW produced 3 different versions. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It's already been asked. They're not out till next year iirc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey folks. sekret.gif I've got the new brochure, in english, right here. I'll have it scanned and online (hopefully in the gallery) for tomorrow lunch time.

Just been out in a Silver DSG and have to say I'm very impressed. Although it's maybe a bit too quiet...

Guys I have a new brochure to if you look in my gallery from yesterday's test drive I have photographed every page

DSC00294.sized.jpg

Gallery is here

Scanned MkV brochure and price list as promised. (Sorry it's more like dinner time than lunch time.)

01_Custom.sized.jpg

You'll find em here...

http://www.tyresmoke.net/gallery/album190?page=7

I've also got PDF versions of the brochure and price list. If anyone want them send me a PM unless there's a way to upload a 4MB file.

p.s. my dad's bigger than you dad... lol.gif

Called in to the stealers today to sign the last bit of paperwork ready for Saturday collection and was handed a copy of the new R32 brochure. Apparently they are just arriving at most dealers.

Mk V R32, DBP, manual, leather, RCS500, arm rest and winter pack.