Maybach Review

Woppum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think 10% of original value is not surprising for such a car of these miles.

MrMe guessed at "a minimum of £25,000 on the table from the dealer, probably much more (wouldn't surprise me if it was £35,000)"

To which you said the figure was higher..... So if you have been offered over £40k then that indicates the original car was in excess of £400k - :eek: Surely not!!!

I think I'd wince and back away at that one!!!

Yeah i'm not sure there's much of a market for cars with that sort of mileage, but, it still looks, sounds and drives like the day it rolled out of the showroom.

I suspect like most Lexi, it'll end up being clocked in the hands of a back street garage, you'd have no reason to doubt it if the clocks read 50k.

Well I found a stock car! No 4 month wait. Great spec and MASSIVE saving! A proper new deal!

I literally found the car 1 hour ago, just received pictures caught the salesman at home and verbally bought it. Deposit tomorrow am based on car being as said. See it Friday and delivery Monday/Tuesday.

Love the car but the best bit is getting such a good deal. Car was registered in may and done 2500 miles. Brilliant. Dad hasn't even seen the pics yet!

post-1352-13791450147_thumb.jpg

post-1352-137914501475_thumb.jpg

post-1352-13791450148_thumb.jpg

post-1352-137914501484_thumb.jpg

post-1352-137914501489_thumb.jpg

post-1352-137914501493_thumb.jpg

post-1352-137914501497_thumb.jpg

The HX plate gives it away - all RR registered vehicles are registered at Goodwood and have an H something prefix. We live about 5 miles from the RR factory and so see the cars all the time. Combine that with the fact there's no RR dealer in the same registration area it has to be be an ex RR car +++

Well I found a stock car! No 4 month wait. Great spec and MASSIVE saving! A proper new deal!

I literally found the car 1 hour ago, just received pictures caught the salesman at home and verbally bought it. Deposit tomorrow am based on car being as said. See it Friday and delivery Monday/Tuesday.

Love the car but the best bit is getting such a good deal. Car was registered in may and done 2500 miles. Brilliant. Dad hasn't even seen the pics yet!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49069[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49070[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49071[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49072[/ATTACH]

Wopps - the big game hunter.

Stalks, finds, corners and then catches his quarry! Top work! +++

Out of interest, and no figure work required on the nearly new. Did you eek a discount, or are they what they are price wise and zero movement due to "brand".

Just curious being as I am unlikely to ever ever ever be in the situation of buying such a car.

off this car I saved a touch over £70k off list. Quite proud of that, especially considering how rare the ewb are. Been to see it today, its stunning. Arrives Tuesday :)

Price per mile is scary and you have to assume the seller got even less that the current cost!

nice bargain !

It never had an owner . It was rr own VIP car it used for shows and to take big clients to events. Literally has every option off the 3 page list. :)