The wait is nearly over!!!!

AlexM

The new Audi grill - overall do you....  

1. 1. The new Audi grill - overall do you....

Hmm Im thinking of delivery. The pickup place is in Kent, which means flying down Thursday night to be able to pickup at a decent time. Then its a LONG drive home, plus Im in Edinburgh on Sat for the rugger, then on Sunday Im at Uni in Glasgow, so it'd be quite a bit of messing around. Plus hotel(s), flights, fuel etc means its probably much the same cost either way.

[ QUOTE ]

....Yep, spend it on fuel! I lose track of everyone's stage of waiting - How long is the wait for you now?

[/ QUOTE ]

101 days to go, so says my countdown timer... March '06 delivery. I'm hoping I'll get an early Christmas present and find out my build date since it's been at "Awaiting build date" since the middle of July when I ordered it. I know, I know, it's a long wait, but it does work out to my advantage in some ways -- firstly I should get an '06 registration, and secondly I should have another year of no-claims to reduce my insurance premium -- makes the difference when the quotes are all coming out at £1000+ currently!

[ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif nice one chaps!

Well lets just say I'll keep my TSN mates updated on how it goes no matter which one I choose. I'll not vote as I biased!

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget the poll Scott I'll drive it up for you .

Could do with a long 'test drive'.

It would make the waiting a lot more bearable ... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It could make the £1k insurance blow a little less painful! Anyone pay more than £1k for insurance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I could pay a lot more -- £1k is the cheapest I can get fully comp insurance. Most places either won't even quote me, or quote in the region of £2-3k.

Insurance companies make an absolute killing on young drivers, and granted they are the largest risk group, but we're not all complete idiots. frown.gif