Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loddrik

Poll, P1 or Evo 6 Makinen?

Which do you prefer   1 member has voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

P1 looks good, but the Evo VI Tommy is my fave rally car.... They still go for more than the 7!!! and damn worht it to beerchug.gif

Is there a thread where you are not represented wink.gif

Do you think the P1 looks dated?

I think the makinen will remain the EVO to have now that the end is in sight with the advent of the EVO Colt>

Until this year they did not look that dated, it has only really been since the new revised impreza's have come out, that the P1 has started to look old.

The 6 is just the best looking evo, it is raw and what a rally car should look like. When the 7 came out it just looked that bit too tame, and now the 8 in my opinion just looks like a girs car blush.gif.

And yes theere are threads which i dont take part in... the ones i am not intrested in.... which i am afraid isnt many becasue, at the mo i am a bit of a car nut, and have to hear the latest news.

Today has been espeshally bad becasue i am sick off work, ususally it is reduced to like 30 posts a day wink.gif

For some reason I have never really liked Subaru's cars. Usually I don't like Mitsubishi's either but the evo looks so mean. There are als too many women driving Impreza's these days, they have become like the TT. (Don't get me wrong I'd still happiy have either but the Evo is my favourite)

I am considering going for an EVO, and the 6 would be my choice...

Dunc

Then again, contradicting my last statement... McRae Scooby's do look good...

Saw a TM edition EVO VI passing me in the outside lane as I was pulling off... the motorway (I know what you're thinking) and it looked 'wickmode' whereas I feel the Evo V looks 'gutmonger' in comparison.

badboy, please explain 'wickmode' and 'gutmonger'??? confused.gif dur youf of today i dont know!!!! beerchug.gif

i like the headlights on the evo 8 though..

moi weird? nah wink.gif

Now that's what I call a thread resurection, nearly 2 years to the day notworthy.gif