EBC Greenstuff pads (Again)

Drillslinger

[ QUOTE ]

Does the DP21330 sound right to anyone?

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mikey i just happened to come across these...

Audi A3 1.8 TURBO 1996 to 1999 DP21324 FRONT FAST ROAD BRAKE PADS £42.98

Audi A3 1.8 TURBO 1999 onwards DP21330 FRONT FAST ROAD BRAKE PADS £48.60

Bit late i know but better late than never !

Drill,

Well chuffed that you will feel the force very soon! Oettinger + ECLIPSe.gif = BIGgrin.gif

I'm kinda pissed thopugh 'cos I posted on here last week about the green stuffs, and supplied a contact number for the Dutch importer along with the price I payed for them, thinking it may of been cheaper for you....but the post dissapeared!! mad.gif

I'm sure the ATE will be a marked improvement, and will be interesting to get your review.

Nice pics....WHORE!

[ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda pissed thopugh 'cos I posted on here last week about the green stuffs, and supplied a contact number for the Dutch importer along with the price I payed for them, thinking it may of been cheaper for you....but the post dissapeared!!

[/ QUOTE ]

At a guess the post will have been lost during the site change over on Tues/Weds. AFAIK we lost some of the posts that were made during the transition, apologies. UHOH7.GIF

Graham

Yeah, that was the day, since I was making a point to take a look smashfreakB.gif Oh well, I didn't have the time I nneded in either case. As of yesterday I'd gone about 1k kms with the warning light on, so I figured it was TIME grin.gif AAMOF, she's in right now getting the discs and pads fitted, I'll pick her up this evening. Driving my Mom's Polo 1.4 in the meantime and DAMN the thing s is NOT my Audi smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

beerchug.gif

Drill, Just bear in mind they normally say around the 800Km mark for bedding in, so don't be too hard with them yet.

I think I might get my fluid changed, but i hear that a dealer has to do this to get rid of the low fluid level light...is that correct?