Keyrings

Simonl

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, contrary to what some may expect of me due to my reputation for modding (actually, I think Jay beats me on that one!), I favour the big round silver VW logo keyring - It's like the front grill logo.

Tip: Change the actual split-ring because the gap on the GTI fob where the ring attaches is too narrow and causes some split-rings to be restricted in movement. Phew! Long description for something so simple!

Not wishing to pi55 on everyones matches but my wife had a very bad RTA a number of years ago and sustained serious injuries to her legs. frown.gif The paramedic said she was very lucky not to have a metal keyring and a bunch of keys on her ignition key as they would have made matters much worse. EEK2.GIF

Because of this I never have any other key on my car key or any kind of keyring. NONO3.GIF

Next time you sit in your car with the key in the ignition, just look where any dangly keys are in relation to your knee. UHOH7.GIF Thats why most manufactures are now looking at Knee bags and moving the ignition key further up the dash.