• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wynyard Estate.

[/ QUOTE ]

How on earth did you get it that quick? confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two places where anyone who can afford those plates on those cars would live in the Northeast. Especially as that plate sold for £50k not too long ago.

One is Darras Hall, the other in Wynyard. As Wynyard has newer houses than Darras Hall, then it had to be there. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Probably some footballers car i know keegan used to live on that estate

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a footballer (ok, so this is another reason I knew it was Wynyard). sekret.gif

Keegan lived in a different part of Wynyard. His house recently sold for £2.9m.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but in days gone bye it cost almost as much to cut his hair!!! SPericani2.gif

637569-6842.jpg

post-8755-137914337616_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

One, lesser is Mount Pleasant, On the South Bank of the River Wear in Washington, Sunderland, and then there is High General's wood, in Washington also.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no! They're not in the same league as Wynyard or Darras Hall. I know Washington well and I know where you mean, but you could buy 4 of the homes in the areas you mention for the price of one in either of the other locations....

...and I'm already in the same area as you.

[ QUOTE ]

Darras Hall is somewhere my sister is often, Ir eally dont see the fuss, someof the houses in that place are rickety little bungalows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's true, some are, but even the smallest and most delapitated bungalows begin at £395,000.

On the other hand, if you have £1.8m spare you could buy any of the following - and I have to say I don't think they're much for the money - but it's the price you pay up there. There are others at £2.5, £3.2 and £5m regularly.

dh1.jpg

DH2.jpg

DH3.jpg

DH4.jpg