New 5 Series

chaste

Welcome to tyresport! grin.gif

I would guess so, probably not straight away but that seems to be the general trend with motors.

If you're not desperate then yo might aswell wait and see what happens.

It's all guesswork though, You can't really tell unless you find and ask an honest BMW salesman, and lets face it, you've got more chance of finding a needle in a cows ass. smirk.gif

No offence if you'r a car salesman but they'll tell you any thing to get more money out of you! sportifs2.gif

Thanks for the feedback. I'm fairly certain that I'd not get a staight answer to a straight question from a dealer!

Also I'm not sure if I've got the patience to wait til then anyway... wink.gif

Does anyone have any tips about buying a used diesel 5 series? Some of the ex-lease cars seem to be in good condition but have very high milage - anything I should watch out for?

okay that is well high on cars so young, but that should bring the price down if you're not after a brand new engine frown.gif

If you make sure you check it out before you buy, and make sure you haggle if the mileage is high then you sho get a good deal. Then again don't rush into it purely because of what I have said! Hope I have been of some help to you! ooo.gif