Phaeton - Spec for 2006 ?

Hudson

[ QUOTE ]

Well, once something dies in one country its a matter of time.

It hasnt got much life left, the only people who are buying them (other than me) are VW dealer bosses and VW bosses in general.....

America isnt as brand aware as us and they dont want it...

Matter of time dont you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif

MCCombie 5, Did you get a good price when you bought it/, I looked at the V10 TDI, but it lost so much money I ran for my life, I chose the A8TDI instead. What mileage and economy are you getting? best regards AJ SMOKE6.GIF

• 2 weeks later...

I got a good deal, not only for paying in full cash, but for ordering such a highly specced car, its likely that their is not another like it.

I get 29-32mpg, but I drive with a heavy foot! Runs most of the time on BP Ultimate Diesel, and it isnt too pricey to keep on the roads, the build sheet said £72,534, but they knocked a massive chunk off that!

I looked at the A8, but the Phaeton blends better with my lifestyle. Its far more anonymous, as alot of people believe it to just be a Passat, but the interior is in another class. Best interior on any car I have ever driven, and thats ALOT of cars. Then again, I would say that, I bought one!

Note: mine is the 4-Seat model.

• 1 year later...

[ QUOTE ]

That is dire news if true, we (as a driving nation) can not seem to get over a badge and see the real quality beneath... i just hope it stays around a while longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please DONT buy one of these they are total cr*p, and loose money faster than you can jump off a cliff. 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...