Pulling Girls

fjfr

Right, I have no problem meeting & talking to women, and I've got a million friends who are girls. (and no, I am not gay!)

I also have, on average, a date a week - but I never manage to take it further smashfreakB.gif

Any foolproof TSN 'taking it to the next level' tips? smlove2.gif

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't try and take it there.

They can smell this a mile off and won't on principle most of the time. Just try and get to know them, listen twice as much as you talk and at the end of the date just give her a peck on the cheek and say you had a great time and I hope I see you soon / I'll call you etc.

Oh and make sure you do call. A txt to tell her you had a great night when you get home can also go doen well and include something you remembered about the night something funny.. it shows you were listening which can also do wonders.

Basically don't try to hard and just be yourself whatever that may be, trying to be something your not never works and they won't be liking you for who you are. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

They can smell this a mile off and won't on principle most of the time. Just try and get to know them, listen twice as much as you talk and at the end of the date just give her a peck on the cheek and say you had a great time and I hope I see you soon / I'll call you etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is exactly what I do, I'm never pushy (even if I like 'em loads). I just get all nervous when it comes to the peck on the cheek time or holding hands or whatever and just walk off..

I soo don't want to feck it up that I manage to feck it up.. smashfreakB.gif but that is me.

Think we all get like that from time to time. But txt them later with a night night thanks for a great evening and hope we can do it again soon. Then see what reply you get back....

I wouldn't worry about messing it all up, don't forget that they are as worried as you are probably more so. If it goes a little wrong when you say goodbye don't beat yourself up about it, ask her for a second date and make a joke of it. Say you get nervous, they will almost certainly say the same thing and you will both relax as a result.

Relax enjoy the night and remember the worst thing that can happen isn't something that really needs to be worried about, so don't. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Right, I have no problem meeting & talking to women, and I've got a million friends who are girls. (and no, I am not gay!)

I also have, on average, a date a week - but I never manage to take it further smashfreakB.gif

Any foolproof TSN 'taking it to the next level' tips? smlove2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Count yourself lucky mate... i dont even get this far crazy.gif it`ll happen mate, just keep dating...

Riz 169144-ok.gif

p.s. send the rest up to me. sekret.gif

Maybe you don't do the right things/go to the right places when you take a girl on a first date? What do you tend to do? There are plenty of guys that think they should try and impress a girl by taking them to fancy restaurants and throwing cash at everything when infact this is a big no-no. Do something fun like go-karting, it wont be a tense situation where you're both thinking about what to do or say next. Afterwards take her for a drink (not a meal, it'll put your guard up again) chat about what wallies you both looked like - you'll get more of a reaction if you tease her with banter than compliments, although don't over-do it, you don't want to take the piss out of her! Hopefully you'll have both had a laugh and will be relaxed in each other's company and she'll be hoping you ask her out again.

I'm not saying this will gaurantee success but in my experience day time dates with no pressure are much more successful than formal evening dates. Take her on a few dates where you can chat and have fun before doing the whole 'meal out' thing, each date you go on become a bit more complimentary and give her signs to show you don't want to just be friends (subtle flirting/touching etc).

These sorts of dates will also allow you to turn what may seem like a disaster or embarassing situation around, so if you or indeed she makes a tit out of themselves just laugh about it.

Above all, have fun, be yourself and if nothing happens so what - put it down to experience and move on. Good luck!

Soph smile.gif

Good advice Dubster 169144-ok.gif

Basically go on a first date where you can both relax and have fun. Intimate candle lit meals are all well and good, but do you really have a whole evenings worth of conversation ready for a first date?

Or you could try striking up conversation on MSN, or the phone first before meeting up?

Personally I hate fecking formal dates, just go to parties and speak your undyling love to another heavily drunk girl and away you go! Thats how most of my mates took it to the next level anyhow and most of them are now married, got to be sommat in that than stupid dating bollocks, btw the fact that I got conned out of a large sum of money by a so called dating agency makes me very biased on this subject!

Thanks dansky, MSN is a great idea - you'll both get a feel for what sorts of things the other is in to or likes before hooking up. 169144-ok.gif

Chad are you being serious when you say most of your mates are now married to women they 'picked up' at parties? I'm speechless if this is the case. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If she's comfortable with you, massages can help the mood 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I'm having trouble progressing past the first/second date thing..! Massages are far too scary!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm I once got up to all sorts of mischief over a few months as a direct result of some public massaging - so don't discount it tongue.gif

I have fond memories of the "Massage Train" FIREdevil.gif

</when I was young and carefree>

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you don't do the right things/go to the right places when you take a girl on a first date? What do you tend to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. it depends... Sometimes its a big meal, sometimes its just an hours coffee in *bucks, maybe go for a drive into the country & find a little old lady coffee shop, go for a drink, go to a juice bar, watch neighbours together (that never works, cos I get into neighbours too much and forget about her NONO3.GIF), go to a party together, go and see some live music.. it all depends on how I'm feeling & the girl in question.

I think sometimes I am to piss-take flirty, and other times I'm not confident enough! I just don't want to mess it all up 'cos if there is something special, then I don't want it to have started because of a boozy party etc. Its just got to be perfect!

As I said before, its not getting the dates thats the problem, its making it into something that is going to be special - and sometimes I come across as not interested when I am. smashfreakB.gif

Hopeless Romantic ROLLEY~14.GIF

PS. Can we change the topic title to 'Taking it to the next level' or something similar, as 'Pulling Girls' isn't really what I'm asking about. Sorry, my bad. beerchug.gif

PPS. Mollox, I'm now scared to go on a train ever again!! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Chad are you being serious when you say most of your mates are now married to women they 'picked up' at parties? I'm speechless if this is the case. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmm well would like to think I was joking but know a few who have, honest! The 'fishy finger o'fate' works its magic for some I guess! crazy.gif

I'm 27, not bloody 57 mad.gif

Anyway, I might as well put my 'old git' 2p in:

As with almost everything in life, if you want something, ask for it, otherwise you can be sure of one thing: you'll most likely never get it 169144-ok.gif

Btw: fjfr, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to railroads. The 'Massage Train' was a line of about 9 chairs and 9 people, all linked by drunken massage.

I'm sat here still grinning with my pipe and slippers at the mere thought of it wink.gif

Dubs advice seems pretty good.

It's hard to give any tips though as we don't know you/know what kind of girls you are dating/where you are going etc..

As for taking it to the next stage, do you contact them when you get home? Do you ask if they want to meet again?

Or do you do the above and just get ignored?

[ QUOTE ]

As for taking it to the next stage, do you contact them when you get home? Do you ask if they want to meet again?

Or do you do the above and just get ignored?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to 'play it cool' and not contact for like a week, but that's the worst advice ever, so I'm trying to be more proactive atm.

There's one girl who ignores my texts, yet goes out of her way to spend the whole night with me when we bump into each other. Don't understand that one!