DSG paddle, xenon, leather and import questions.

jayboy77

People always seem to want more for some reason Red.

Im happy with the 200PS as has been said its the overall package not just what it has.

As has been said by many over the years its not what you have its what you do with it. lol.

As for the ST yes i agree it puts its power down very well but remember theres a far heavier engine there pushing the wheels down to get the grip.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

People always seem to want more for some reason Red.

[/ QUOTE ]

....To quote someone famous: "I don't want much, I just want a lot of it!"

There's something competitive in human nature, especially among males. Somehow, the insurance companies aren't entirely unjustified in charging higher premiums for higher performance cars.

[ QUOTE ]

I am happy with the power but I think it might be wise for me to wait till the end of April to put my order in for my GTI if that's when they start the new model year, but if they increase the power/ add LED lights it will be a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must admit we are thinking about maybe waiting till then too before ordering another mainly as were not in a rush no other reason. Just have to remember you will have to add 12+ prob more weeks on to that so maybe August or even September before you get it.

Oh and i followed a new gray passat today, I myself do not like the rear LED lights on it, They also seem harder too see than normal red/bulb lights. blush.gif So i don't know if i would like them on the Golf as i don't like the looks of them on the Golf+ either. frown.gif but the main thing is the visibility of them is a bit of a worry to me. blush.gif