Seat Leon Cupra

aaabbb

They are excellent!! Mine is black and looks the nuts when it is clean, bit of a pain to keep it that way though! Just had my annual service done for about £170 so the dealer prices are spot on too.

Agree with the above about the 4WD version being a European model. Can't remember what it is called but thy are rife in Spain.

Lass at work has just got a Cupra R. Im VERY impressed, gorgeous car.

I will say i think its overpowered though. She's still running it in, so i havn't been able to go above 4k RPM, yet still get understeer, and loss of front end grip round roundabouts ECLIPSe.gif

That said, id definitely have one on my shortlist of cars for circa 15k

[ QUOTE ]

Lass at work has just got a Cupra R. Im VERY impressed, gorgeous car.

I will say i think its overpowered though. She's still running it in, so i havn't been able to go above 4k RPM, yet still get understeer, and loss of front end grip round roundabouts ECLIPSe.gif

That said, id definitely have one on my shortlist of cars for circa 15k

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yessssssssss...had one of these babies and I had it Revo'd with SPS3..........holy crap!!!! Nice lively car for the money and it showed a clean set of heels to some very expensive sports cars too, much to the disdain of the wide eyed drivers....... 169144-ok.gifECLIPSe.gif

I'm musing REVO for mine this year. It will be out of warranty and relatively low mileage (36,000) and since I'll not be changing it for a bit I thought it might spice things up a bit. Bit worried about something going bang though.