[Audi A3/S3] Lowered S3

Mo-S3

I recently had my S3 lowered using the H&R coilover kit and thought i may as well post some piccy's of the car on here for u guys to see.

The front is lowered approx 50-60mm im not sure and the rears are at 50mm drop.

I got my rear tie bars fabricated to allow for adjustment on the camber in order to bring it back into an acceptable setting. Although it isnt set back to the original factory setup it has however been carefully set and adjusted by a professional company that builds and races high performance track cars. It set up as true racing car were his exact words if i recall. SMOKE6.GIF

Handling .... ? Well all i can say is that it bloody handles like its on rails !! heart.gif This is how the S cars should have been setup from the factory! Body roll has been dramatically reduced and with the lowered centre of gravity it inspires confidence.

Looks.... well those ugly gaps under the wheel arches it had originally have disappeared as u can see and gives the whole car a lot more of an aggressive stance.

Side View:

lighting_018.sized.jpg

Front side view :

lighting_013.sized.jpg

Clearance

lighting_014.sized.jpg

Front Strut:

Front_Strut.sized.jpg

Rear shock :

Rear_shock.sized.jpg

Tie bar:

Tie_bar.sized.jpg

Front clearance:

frontlow.sized.gif

Theres some more pics in my gallery if u need to see themas well as others i havent put on here.

beerchug.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks gigeorge and Gavin. The ride quality is suprisingly very good. In fact its much better than the standard S3 suspension. The car is damn low but u would expect it to crash and bang over bumps with the need to replace ur vertabrae every 2 weeks but its nothing like that at all.

You sit nice and low in the car and u know it too! Bumps are soaked up nicely with out any feel of pulling or twitchyness from the car.

I am slightly more wary of large put holes and deep bumps on the road but i think we all take some precuation whilst driving regardless of the fact that u might have a lowered car.

I'll post some piccys of some side shots soon to get a better idea of how she sits.

beerchug.gif

Thank kama sutra i dont travel that way anymore and missed it completely. I listened to it on the radio all day. Real terrible tragedy for those who died in that crash. Morning tail backs were over 11 miles! and i heard that traffic started moving again after 2pm !!

Window tints for drug dealers eh ?? Yeah so?? I may as well live up to my reputation !! So how many grams u want Riz ?? fuck_scott.gif

Yep i used my little brain and went round the M60 and took the M62 towards liverpool then dropped down the M6 then onto the M56 towards my desination. smile.gif

Mmmmmmmmm naaaa i dont do drugs..... they are bad! ha.gif

Besides isnt it illegal now to have tints on the front windows? i dont like the half tinted look! jump.gif