[Audi A3/S3] Audi Retrofit website

harddrive

Hello,

Last month I was looking on the internet to see if I could locate retrofit information on options to add to my A3.... at the same time one of my mates was looking at the same thing for his A4. Both of us agree that there are a lot of options but not that many install guides and that they are scattered all over the internet.

So on that note we decided to create: http://www.audiretrofit.co.uk

The idea of the website is to provide an easy to find list of retrofits for various different models of Audi as well as giving people the ability to upload their own installs.

We have started off with an page on the A3 and A4 however I add that this is still in the developement stage. I have very little knowledge in creating/designing a website so please don't be too cruel should you have a look at it.

Any feedback will be appriciated and can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks

I will look into the tyre pressure monitors as I have always liked the idea of that. I noticed on the A6 and A8 it tells you the pressure on the spare.... too cool.

I will keep the S4 owners in mind for all future installs.

I am currently writting up installing RNS-E in place of a single din e.g. concert stereo in the A3. Then next week I will be writing up how to install RNS-E in the A4....

I have also started to order the parts for cruise control and the auto dimmming mirror with rain sensor. So just a few bits to start with.

If you look on the site under either the A4 or A3 page I have added the LED retrofit instructions which can be downloaded in PDF format.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

169144-ok.gif

It's funny that you should say that because it is on our list of things to do.

We have had a quick look at what appears to be required to do this upgrade and the only difficult part will be the wiring. All the other bits such as the motors all fit onto the same mounting points as the manual arms the only downside is that you have to replace the rear door cards. I guess that we will just have to keep a look out on ebay and with scrappys! coffee.gif

That is going to be a great site when more complete. I like the instructions for the light pack, do audi really charge over 100 squid for that? In your opinion was the installation worth the effort? What are the benifits?

Well done again, its people like you the rest of us rely on and we do appreciate it!

[ QUOTE ]

That is going to be a great site when more complete. I like the instructions for the light pack, do audi really charge over 100 squid for that? In your opinion was the installation worth the effort? What are the benifits?

Well done again, its people like you the rest of us rely on and we do appreciate it!

[/ QUOTE ]

The light pack actually includes more than just the ambient lighting. I believe it also includes lighting under the climate control (if you have a concert stereo) and footwell lighting. May even be some more things I have missed.

The ambient lights is just a small part of the interior light pack.

• 5 years later...