• Orangeade
    • Cherryade
    • Lemon and limeade (Sprite)
    • Dandelion & Burdock
    • Cream soda
    • Mixed fruit type (Lilt)
    • Dr Pepper
    • Irn Bru
    • Soda Water (don't know why you would ?)
    • I am one of them gym types that only drink water (trying to hide my problems by going to the gym)
    • Other

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting....Dr Gary says the same thing, but according to some tests done on unrine and that thought to be "female ejaculate", there was a difference in the consistency of the two liquids. Although, the gurus conducting the tests said that both liquids originated from the bladder.

We will never know.....yelrotflmao.gif

Interesting topic nonetheless!

[ QUOTE ]

Well i know there's lots of places to read up on this one , some do say its not urine, but if it comes from the same place?, having said that you chap's do two things from one hole, so i guess that means we could also!

yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What, pissing and seeing? tongue.gif

Not claiming to be a sex god or anything but this has happened to me with three different girls. The first time I was absolutely shocked shocked.gif. She was on top and all of a sudden I was soaking wet!!! I thought she'd p1ssed herself. There was loads of it blush.gif. The bed was sodden. Couldn't even get her to sleep in the wet patch as it was all over the bed!

SMOKE6.GIF

You have to plan ahead mate, plenty of towels and goggles (in case the money shot hits you in the eye).

When it happens it tends to be one big massive GUSH, not like some strained wee thing going on. And there is plenty of it. Unusually....and I think this is what makes me to believe that there is a difference between wee and the other, there is no typical smell of urine. And it is strange how when the gush happens, it gives a massive orgasmic experience that can last quite some time, am not sure thathaving a wee can give the same kind of pleasure!