[/ QUOTE ]

You're fairly safe unless you look like a pork chop grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that dogs liked bones... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

or an ice cream by the looks of it grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He likes any food tbh grin.gif

All jokes aside, he does bark and I guess that's fairly off putting to a potential thief. So a dog may not only be mans best friend, but the GTI's best friend too wink.gif

Sadly my dog would happily let any thief take my car for a Bonio.

mind you, i find it quite comical that a sniffer dog catches out a drug trafficer, (getting him banged up for life), just on the off chance he might get a snack! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

but how the hell will that help, for the sake of keeping a car, your family will then have to visit you in prison for a very long time!

Thats what insurance is for. And as for saying they will take a bullet, if you do actually have a Glock at home then you are indeed a very silly man IMO frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's less about the car and more about the people! As for the Glock - not an easy decision by any means, but you can only fight fire with fire!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stabb, i didnt see you that you are in SA 169144-ok.gif

I realise that things are on a different level in some parts of SA 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries - to be honest crime is everywhere, but as you say we suffer from violent crime! Not to harp on this but it pains me to my core to see my country in this state. This part of the world has some of the most beautiful sites and places - incl. Zimbabwe, Botswana and Nambia, we should/could be one of the hugest tourist destinations on the planet!

Nuff said!

[ QUOTE ]

man that dog is really scary... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea - almost as scary as mine smirk.gif

<<........<<

She can make lots of noise tho'

[ QUOTE ]

Interesting how this thread has evolved!

I had typed up some deep and philosophical prose on how we live in an inherently evil world with corruption and crime rampant, and that there will be plenty of human sacrifice before that changes - but then I deleted all that!

It's common knowledge and anyone who thinks that they can keep handing over keys is naive! When will it end?

For my part, anyone who comes near me, my girlfriend or my family, or the things I own and have bought through hard work using my God given talent will die! That person will receive a Glock 22 bullet at my expense, and I will have to live with the consequences of having taken another persons life. But I will know that my actions prevented the proliferation of crime in some small way and that people close to me were not raped/killed or hurt in any way! Coz that would be harder to live with! I pray it never happens!

What I have just said is sad in the extreme but it is an indication of the society we live in (or I live in) and the fact that sacrifices will have to be made on both sides - law abiding and law breaking!

[/ QUOTE ]

I blame rap music jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Interesting how this thread has evolved!

I had typed up some deep and philosophical prose on how we live in an inherently evil world with corruption and crime rampant, and that there will be plenty of human sacrifice before that changes - but then I deleted all that!

It's common knowledge and anyone who thinks that they can keep handing over keys is naive! When will it end?

For my part, anyone who comes near me, my girlfriend or my family, or the things I own and have bought through hard work using my God given talent will die! That person will receive a Glock 22 bullet at my expense, and I will have to live with the consequences of having taken another persons life. But I will know that my actions prevented the proliferation of crime in some small way and that people close to me were not raped/killed or hurt in any way! Coz that would be harder to live with! I pray it never happens!

What I have just said is sad in the extreme but it is an indication of the society we live in (or I live in) and the fact that sacrifices will have to be made on both sides - law abiding and law breaking!

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone breaks into your house they should lose all their rights... they're hardly breaking in to check up on your health and make you a cuppa!

openfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

those small dogs can be ferocious...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you wanna get one of these, 24hr surveillance 169144-ok.gif

720982-Ollie.jpg

post-4201-137914346896_thumb.jpg

me thinks he wants to have a little drive in your car instead of walkies. grin.gif

Trade the little fecker in for an alsation with an attitude problem. More than sure your gti will be safe 169144-ok.gif

you could have my colly she wont let me move about the house with the lights off she just barks the whole fecking time till you turn the light on. you would think she would know who i was as i have had her for 6 years. smashfreakB.gif

Well, just had an e-mail from me big sis who resides near Solihull, and guess what?

They broke into her house for the keys and stole her?

Fecking scum............

Skoda fabia oil burning VRS!

This type of crime is getting well out of hand.............

and sweet feck all is being done to deal with it........

Did they take anything else fagash,

or were they just after the car?

(a case of, oh there's the car keys while we're at it)

[ QUOTE ]

and sweet feck all is being done to deal with it........

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know nothing is being done confused.gifconfused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

How do you know nothing is being done confused.gifconfused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well please enlighten us 169144-ok.gif

I just wonder how people can make comments like that, unless he is "in the know" sekret.gifwink.gif

audi_smitten do you work for the thought police? sekret.gif I'm almost sure Fagash meant that in frustration and in general it seems that crime is getting worse not better i.e sweet F&%k all is being done!

But then I don't know if that is what he meant coz we haven't spoken either so.... smirk.gif

Leman 169144-ok.gif could'nt agree more, please do enlighten us?

you have been strangely quiet about your opinions on the realconcerns raised here, and what is being done, very vocal about how well tooled up you are and about your new Tazer issue..........etc..

But unfortunately as when some little social retard, recently decided, it would be fun to throw half a paving slab through my wife's windshield,and causing 2K's worth of damage,the attending officers seem to think it was'nt worth bothering with, and as it was saturday night, they were to busy with town centre pissheads..........

On that particular subject,as you seem to be "in the know" so to speak, can you explain why it is neccessary to have the majority of the local constabulary, patrolling town centres on Friday and Saturday nights, and leaving the rest of the cities, town's and districts without usual cover, on the basis of supervising a load of drunks who are to leathered to stand up, and if they decide to attack each other who cares? if arrested get taxi ride to the local nick, and released without charge, the following morning, what is the thinking there?

Good use of resources to protect the law abiding citizen?

Protecting lager louts from each other? while the rest of us muppets cant get a response?..............

I am off to officially burn my soap box........ carefully of

course............I would'nt want to break the law, now would I..........

Just had a terrible thought>........////////////*********8

I am starting to sound like a tub thumping.............politician or maybe even a 22ct Victor Meldrew type..............in the words of Demolition Squid............sh*************************t!

Old git alert.............. suicide.gif

ooooooohhhh wink.gif

Firstly, I am not "tooled up" and dont carry a taser, I wouldnt want to either!

Next, I am very shocked that the officer who attended didnt take it seriously, this is a burglary, in my area this is a priority and therefore as well as myself attending, there would also be crime scene investigators 169144-ok.gif

On the subject of, town centre's, I dont work in a town centre, but why not try getting arrested and see if they let you out in the morning, I think you will find yourself with a ticket for £80 the_finger.gif

I work in a suberb, with its own problems and a fairly high crime rate, recently we had a spate of car thefts and cars being broken into, we had been working in plain clothes and unmarked vehicle, and this paid off, as on our last night shift we arrested a group who then went on to admit a number of offences.

SO, I'll go back to doing nothing coffee.gif