Biscuits

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

I might be back on for this, I waiting to see it my Best mate can make it to be my Passenger in case I get lonely!! UHOH7.GIFgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You not got a radio in your mota Nelson ??? SPericani2.gif

Good to see Pincer & Daz signed up... should make for a good day, if the snow holds off!!! quattro time !

OK, I'm now booked in. Spoken to Alex at Motorsport Vision as I wanted to confirm which track it is running on - the web site isn't correct - it's actually running on the SEN circuit, which is a combination of all of the South, East and North circuits:

721335-bedford-circuit.gif

And we'll fully expect to see DHA there as well...

beerchug.gif

OK, so let's have a clock of who's coming in what. I think this is right so far, but pls quote and add to the list:

Daz - Silver S4 B6 Cabrio

Pincher - Blue Mk4 R32

Mook - Blue Mk4 R32

NelsonA4SLine - A4 B6 2.0 TDi S-line

S4_PW - Red S4 B6 Avant

DHA - Dark Silver 987 Boxster S

RedRobin, Robin09, Scotty and Ian_C - you going..?

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[Monday March 13th]

RedRobin, Robin09, Scotty and Ian_C - you going..?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst my baby hatchback would be a mobile chicane, I would love to come and spectate - or even grab a few passenger laps if welcome. Sadly Monday is the busiest day of the week by quite some way, and I will simply be unable to escape the office.

Shame, as I am so close - I live just off the base of the B660 in Bedford. Don't forget to wave! For those who are going up via Bedford, you'll have a CRACKING drive out with all the traffic coming in. The B660 Bedford to Thurleigh has some gorgeous clear sited sections, and is fun in ANY car [in the dry]. Some has recently been resurfaced too. Vicious granite kerbs though.

The road is sadly peppered with speed limits through the villages now to deter the bikers. There are no fixed cameras, and I've yet to see a Talivan. Don't open the throttle until you hit the NSL sign leaving Bedford though, as the 30 mph before Cleet Hill is a favourite spot for laser shooting, and I would not want anyone's day ruined.

Have fun,

Ian