Nissan Navara

MattR32

Wife's grandad is just about to replace his X reg Frontera 3.2 V6 (it's actually very good if you want it purely as a proper tower/4x4 and sounds great!) with a Nissan Navara double cab.

Not sure if any of you have seen any but they look quite cool for a pick up and are very well specced.

Nissan are coming out with some damn good products at the moment - 350Z, X Trail, Navara.

350Z and Murano are good cars, but the Navara is just a utility truck with a fancy paint job. A friend of mine has just bought one and is really proud of the fact it comes with leather, climate, stereo etc, but it still drives, handles and looks like a pick up with a big cab.

Each to their own, I guess... ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Wife's grandad is just about to replace his X reg Frontera 3.2 V6 (it's actually very good if you want it purely as a proper tower/4x4 and sounds great!) with a Nissan Navara double cab.

Not sure if any of you have seen any but they look quite cool for a pick up and are very well specced.

Nissan are coming out with some damn good products at the moment - 350Z, X Trail, Navara.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, Mrs SDF wants me to get one. I really do like them but not sure I can warrant buying one at the mo. Nissan also have the Pathfinder!!!

smile.gif