[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

155ab6e6.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

PG, looks fab 169144-ok.gif

A great improvement notworthy.gif

BUB

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Bub, well pleased with the fitment. They look just right when the system has heated up as they protrude by about 10mm whereas when cold the fit in line with the angle of the bumper.

Sound is mega, maybe a little too much. It's bordering on chavmobile but once going at full chat the difference of V8 vs 4 cylinder is obvious. FIREdevil.gif

I feel a sound challenge with MOSE coming up! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sound is mega, maybe a little too much. It's bordering on chavmobile but once going at full chat the difference of V8 vs 4 cylinder is obvious

[/ QUOTE ]

No!!

It sounds AMAZING!!

Waiting in that picknick area when you and Mrme came up the road, we just heard a thunder, then an S4 and a 645. And then when you overtook me later, well heart.gifheart.gifgrin.gif

Ah, that looks great...!(of course I'm biased, cos thats what I've ordered), And its great to actually see one "almost" in the flesh, so to speak.

Its good to see that the wheels fill the arches pretty well, and I'm guessing the car has yet to drop a few mm, which should make it look even better...

Can I ask what the difference between Ebony black and Phantom black is, as I've gone (at the mo'!) for Phantom...

Cheers

J

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you David grin.gif

I'm sorely tempted by the Milltek cat back system however if Ms Milo discovers I've spent more money on all things car like I'll get a good bollocking blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't fault your intentions there, perhaps Mrs M might though!!! I had to take a stern look at myself yesterday when I arrived at AmD, they had a lovely set of 4 20" x 10" Anthracite Sportec alloys going literally for a song!!! I even stood alongside them when they tried one on my car!!! Hmmmmmm too big!!! Phewwwwww I said....... smirk.gif

Oval cat back Milltek, suits you Sir!!! grin.gif169144-ok.gif

Very nice Milo, looks the business 169144-ok.gif.

Got mine a few days ago and its fantastic jump.gif. Didn't know if I would like the Dolphin Grey as I hadn't seen any in that colour. It looks superb especially with the Miltispokes, just sets it off. Was glad I didn't get the 5 spokes as when I went to the dealers nearly every other car had a set on and none had the 15 spokes. Cool!

I was 1 week and 4 hrs late in picking mine up, due to emergency at work, but when I went down another fella was getting a black one as a company car. Even he admitted to the staff that the Dolphin looked better and more individual (although it was raining). It turns out that these are the only 2 in NI as far as Isaac Agnew are aware, as they haven't sold any more. Will post picks as soon as this bloody rain stops for a second and I get a chance to clean it, its boggin already. Buy the way the Bose sound system is fantastic 169144-ok.gif

Sorry UBM!

A short summary:

It looks better than the last one.

It drives better than the last one.

It's quieter than the last one.

It handles better than the last one.

It goes faster than the last one.

It drinks nearly twice as much fuel as the last one shocked.gif

And I love it 169144-ok.gif

With a bit of cosmetic surgery to the exhausts, it will look even better although the cosmetic surgery may well end up being major surgery.......

[ QUOTE ]

Nice flaps 911sc!

Mine go on at the weekend! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I always ask the dealer for a load of feebies (and then sell some on ebay! wink.gif ) but they actually fitted the front ones for me and will do the back ones when in stock apparently. Not over keen on the mud flap look!, but will keep the crud from going up the doors and you cant see them so well on a black car anyway..

Sorry all, the car IS phantom black (my a3 3.2 was ebony!)