Bye Bye S3..... hello......

Hopsta

Tractor boys!! FIREdevil.gif

Well only for today anyhow tongue.gif Got myself an A3TDI as a loaner, have to say I'm suitably impresses with it. Can see why you harper on about the torque, pulls like a train (well almost) in most gears. Must be pretty awesome with a remap. Found myself keeping up with the big boys on the A2 this morning.

jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Tractor boys!! FIREdevil.gif

Well only for today anyhow tongue.gif Can see why you harper on about the torque, pulls like a train (well almost) in most gears. Must be pretty awesome with a remap.

jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta try it to believe it...... next time we meet, please be my guest.... ECLIPSe.gif

So Graham, there may be a chance of a defection !!

• 1 month later...

I had an A4TDi loaner last week also in Crystal Blue. Very nice indeed. Pointless first gear though, lasted quicker than mine does tongue.gif

Liked the torque, and especially the MPG. 55 I got on the way to work shocked.gif That is double than the S3, made me think I tell you!

Ta da

Ben

yelrotflmao.gif i thought you had crossed to the dark (smokey sooty) side smirk.gifha.gifha.gif

having said that i was supprised how effortless the A4 TDi i had loaned to me sailed above 60.

when i thought the car infront was dragging its feet, i was infact doing a sedate 80. shocked.gif

would be far easier to be caught at speed unaware in the Diesel than the S3.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

................one by one, they tippy toe over and test the water....... ha.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because the dealers dont have proper cars in stock for loaners fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You still come on hear and admit there is features you like....trust me, once you've sampled black (well soot coloured anyway) you'll never go back!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

................one by one, they tippy toe over and test the water....... ha.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because the dealers dont have proper cars in stock for loaners fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You still come on hear and admit there is features you like....trust me, once you've sampled black (well soot coloured anyway) you'll never go back!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but we do, at the end of the day when we pick up our real cars tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

when i thought the car infront was dragging its feet, i was infact doing a sedate 80. shocked.gif

would be far easier to be caught at speed unaware in the Diesel than the S3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the spedo was out on the one I had, I was being followed by a police car at what I thought was 60, and it turned out to be 85 shocked.gif, I slowed down and pulled to the inside lane, let him pass then followed him for a few miles - at 85 again smashfreakB.gif

There was no way it was doing that speed, surely not.

Cheers

Ben