Riz, whats news!!???

Ari

[ QUOTE ]

nice one Riz, I think i missed the posts where you said you were moving nack home and living of sainsbury's 22p a loaf bread and unmetered water.

You seriously paying £355 for a set of mats?? why not get some Cannon mats from halfords and put some real rs 4 badges on them. It will be soo much cheaper.

I can see you having those shoe condoms that they wear in operating theatres, and putting them on every time get in the car.

I wonder how many times your going to fill her up before the you realise that it would be cheaper to sponsor a pub with free drinks every night for a year.

Good luck mate i cant wait to see it

[/ QUOTE ] jump.gif Thanks and nice to see your still around.... 169144-ok.gif

As for the tracking number its true, owners get what is called a "COMM" number which is individual to each owner/car... you can ring up once the car is in production and track it.... find out what stage it is at and if there are any delays.

I have got most of my information from rs246.com and various other sources regarding how quattro GmbH function and build cars etc.... I still firmly say they are hand assembled and checked when the basic shell has been rolled over from the Audi factory.

If you have any questions why not just use the email in the above post. 169144-ok.gif

£355.00 for mats..... well I suppose you can look at it in many ways... why do people pay for individual paints, designer clothes....... because they can! simple.... smile.gif

I am 110% happy with my choice and cant wait for it to arrive..... not even the 700mb+ RS4 movie clips and tons of reviews is helping me! Just sooooo giddy!

rs4mats.jpgheart.gif

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You can e-mail them but they will tell you the marketing line not the truth.

Guys were talking about a family saloon car here produced by a company that made 830,000 cars in 2005 that is a subsidary of a group that makes 5,000,000 cars a year.

Audi are doing all technical development of the new R8 and its only been built by Quattro. This will be there most expensive new product and they are still doing the technical development at Audi. Quattro is just a brand name and is a finishing line for small run cars. It is not some mystical factory were cars are developed and built, its a the small line at the large Audi factory at Neckarsulm. If your a large producing manufacturer you need to have small lines to deal with the non standard cars especially if your the luxury brand in VAG and need to cater for a more select customer base who expect more choice.

Lets look at the facts Quattro produce 20 vehicles a day, they manage all the Audi "lifestyle products" They design the S Line produccts and they finish the "Audi Exclusive" cars. They employ 230 people, and the Quattro design house is based at Ingolstadt, so there must be around 150 people working on the cars. Logic says they are they actually the finsihing line for small production runs of cars and they also have an input into styling of Audi products.

I give it to Audi they have managed to produce some great cars and IMHO their build quality isd the best of all the German brands, they have also increased sales for the last 11 years straight and are catching up on BMW.

If you want to e-mail them at Neckarsulm there you go [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

not bad from someone who didn't think Quattro even existed a few weeks back! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You can e-mail them but they will tell you the marketing line not the truth.

Guys were talking about a family saloon car here produced by a company that made 830,000 cars in 2005 that is a subsidary of a group that makes 5,000,000 cars a year.

Audi are doing all technical development of the new R8 and its only been built by Quattro. This will be there most expensive new product and they are still doing the technical development at Audi. Quattro is just a brand name and is a finishing line for small run cars. It is not some mystical factory were cars are developed and built, its a the small line at the large Audi factory at Neckarsulm. If your a large producing manufacturer you need to have small lines to deal with the non standard cars especially if your the luxury brand in VAG and need to cater for a more select customer base who expect more choice.

Lets look at the facts Quattro produce 20 vehicles a day, they manage all the Audi "lifestyle products" They design the S Line produccts and they finish the "Audi Exclusive" cars. They employ 230 people, and the Quattro design house is based at Ingolstadt, so there must be around 150 people working on the cars. Logic says they are they actually the finsihing line for small production runs of cars and they also have an input into styling of Audi products.

I give it to Audi they have managed to produce some great cars and IMHO their build quality isd the best of all the German brands, they have also increased sales for the last 11 years straight and are catching up on BMW.

If you want to e-mail them at Neckarsulm there you go [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

not bad from someone who didn't think Quattro even existed a few weeks back! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif

It doesnt matter.... remember this is a forum.... lots of different opinions etc....

I`m just soooooo happy!

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

£355.00 for mats..... well I suppose you can look at it in many ways... why do people pay for individual paints, designer clothes....... because they can! simple.... smile.gif

I am 110% happy with my choice and cant wait for it to arrive..... not even the 700mb+ RS4 movie clips and tons of reviews is helping me! Just sooooo giddy!

rs4mats.jpgheart.gif

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Suppose it could have been worse and payed £1100 to have different colour seat belts laugh.gif

my spec is

Black...But have now changed that to grey

matt ali inlays

Tech pack

Sports Suspension

Auto boot lid (It was cheap)

Cool Box (That was cheap also)

Tracker Monitor.

Did try and get the mats for free...But they wernt having any of it. They wouldnt even let me have the cheaper £315 ones with hte leather piping....B'stards smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

£355.00 for mats..... well I suppose you can look at it in many ways... why do people pay for individual paints, designer clothes....... because they can! simple....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but those people don't have to live at home with their parents to pay for it like you! Nutter. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

but has Riz got a shed load of dosh of his own though? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you care, be interested in his car, not his wallet!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was rich once laugh.gif, before i got married frown.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well im not married yet... grin.gif and at 25 consider myself to be young(ish), going to enjoy life which I cant do with a mortgage hanging over my head.

I have worked hard over the past 6-7 years and saved up alot while owning some pretty fine cars since the age of 19.... 206 GT, S3, R32 etc....

Anyway im happy with my choice and I "didnt" have to leave my parents in the first place or go back... it was my choice.... Im fully domesticated so arent going back because my mum would do all my stuff etc... only thing which I cant do yet is cook properly....

As someone once told me.... once your married things change.... gone are the fancy cars etc... so enjoy it while you can... which I plan to.

Riz sekret.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

£355.00 for mats..... well I suppose you can look at it in many ways... why do people pay for individual paints, designer clothes....... because they can! simple....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but those people don't have to live at home with their parents to pay for it like you! Nutter. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]Actually it was a choice.... and nobody really cares what you think.... the_finger.gif

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

As someone once told me.... once your married things change.... gone are the fancy cars etc... so enjoy it while you can... which I plan to.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true....if you marry the wrong woman!

It's not always like you paint it. Only for the hen pecked hubbies out there! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true....if you marry the wrong woman!

It's not always like you paint it. Only for the hen pecked hubbies out there! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I've been hitched I've bought 3 cars (one for me, 2 for the wife yelrotflmao.gif) and 2 boats.

169144-ok.gif

At one stage I has 3 boats at the same time. Greedy, maybe UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Right whos next? FIREdevil.giffekr.gif`s the_finger.gifices_blah.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Riz coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can start by getting your facts right!!!

As someone once told me.... once your married things change.... gone are the fancy cars etc ... so enjoy it while you can... which I plan to.

Don't believe everything people tell you!! Or you might become bitter and twisted..... smirk.gif

As someone once told me.... once your married things change.... gone are the fancy cars etc ... so enjoy it while you can... which I plan to.

Riz, how does that work.

My old lady is moving in with me, obviously because we adore each other and want to spend more time with each other. One of the benefits though is two salaries one mortage, so we will be able to have more QT toether and holidays. She is not bothered about cars at all so I will be Porsche Caymen.........I mean making up for both of us.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Right whos next? FIREdevil.giffekr.gif`s the_finger.gifices_blah.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Riz coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can start by getting your facts right!!!

Don't believe everything people tell you!! Or you might become bitter and twisted..... smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Jeeeze chill out, it was only a figure of speech!

Maybe I should have said that once married or settled down, priorities change somewhat.... simple.

Anyway this is the RS forum section, lets keep it on-topic and not go into other area`s which quite franky pi55 me off! This is the second time when a "normal" post turns into lets have ago at Riz session.

Just to state my opinion....

I personally dont give a fcuk what you think, im getting a RS4, now fcuk off! Hows that! is that bitter and twisted enough.

All will know that ive been a nice member on this site for many years without much hassle... it seems that time has gone due to the likes of some members!

If anybody has a problem with me buying a RS4 just PM me.... rather than turning informative threads into something else.

It does come across that alot of members are jelous to that fact im in a position to buy a RS4, regardless of how ive worked for it... if you dont like it just post somewhere else.

Anyway rant over...

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, how does that work.

My old lady is moving in with me, obviously because we adore each other and want to spend more time with each other. One of the benefits though is two salaries one mortage, so we will be able to have more QT toether and holidays. She is not bothered about cars at all so I will be Porsche Caymen.........I mean making up for both of us.

[/ QUOTE ]Well thats good for you, I suggest you read my above post....

Here is a example... I posted a simple question about colours and look how it goes totally off-topic... Misano Red or Sprint Blue Post...

Now somebody tell me im making a big deal out of nothing or are some people jelous?????

Riz 169144-ok.gif