• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Look, I'll say to other's whatever I want when I think they're talking bollocks. Game over.

You said M3's lost a lot of money, which they don't.

You then took the challenge of finding a 2 year old M3 for 'nearly' half price - and couldn't. Game over again.

You can have whatever problem ya want mate, but I deal in facts and you'll not tell me what I do and don't say on TSN. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Say what? Im just saying what i want to say.

[ QUOTE ]

You where gone a while, i was getting bored. Where you watching emmerdale, or changing you continence pad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to be a pedant but why would anyone need a continence pad? A pad for someone with control over their bladder seems a bit odd confused.gif

Edit - unless you meant incontinence suicide.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You where gone a while, i was getting bored. Where you watching emmerdale, or changing you continence pad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Billy can I just say that it really annoys and offends me when people (i.e. you) come onto TSN, have a pop at long standing members who have done a lot to create this community and then insult them (and don't even spell properly when doing it). Can I suggest that if you want to hang out with other idiots you join Face Party or something and stop winding up genuine folk.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to insult me too. I have 2 hairdresser's cars I can take it.... ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Billy can I just say that it really annoys and offends me when people (i.e. you) come onto TSN, have a pop at long standing members who have done a lot to create this community and then insult them (and don't even spell properly when doing it). Can I suggest that if you want to hang out with other idiots you join Face Party or something and stop winding up genuine folk.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to insult me too. I have 2 hairdresser's cars I can take it.... ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you read all the comments?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry i am young (just turned 24) and have never had the privilege to drive or enquire about M3's.

What do you drive?

Dont take any comments the wrong way. When i said they lost alot of money it is all relative.

[/ QUOTE ]

An A4 Avant that I have serious issues with. yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you read all the comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I thought I'd just chuck in a random viewpoint. ROLLEY~14.GIF

not getting drawn into your baiting, I only posted my view. Off to also watch Emmerdale. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhh well as much as I enjoy the banter, I fear it's time to go do something entertaining. ooo.gif

Emmerdale on UKTV Gold perhaps! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't you be changing your bag or something? yelrotflmao.gif

SiBurt - quite right! What was the question again? UHOH7.GIFblush.gif